IO Have you ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
Put paper through the shredder and then wondered how much sticky tape and time it would take to put it all back together again?

Well?

My dad has an ImpossiPuzzle jigsaw at the moment which consists only of the front grille of an old Bentley or Rolls Royce. I get frustrated just looking at the stupid thing.

Angela Harlem said:
Put paper through the shredder and then wondered how much sticky tape and time it would take to put it all back together again?

Well?

um no, but one time i accidentally tore up some money that a receipt was wrapped around and had to tape that back together. i'd torn it into little tiny pieces too. i was surprised they still took it :laugh:

I work with military guys who shred with machine that cuts both vertically and then horizontally, burn the shreddings, vaccuum it up and then blow it back out the vaccum again. Seriously. :|

shredder-NEW.jpg

the shredder over where my summerjob was had signs for what not to put in

god it must be good to have one at home

my mum shreds things that don't need shredding. as in anything made of paper

the other day she spent ages and ages writing a letter of complaint to her car breakdown rescue people, then shredded it before she gave it to me to type up. I don't know what she was thinking :shrug:

it served her right though. for years I've been telling her that she's too shred happy :yes:

my mom is obsessed with the shredded. she has one of those inexpensive home models. she always tried to feed too many papers though and ends up jamming it up. seriously she does it every time and gets mad every time it happens. you think she would learn. :shrug:

I did this today. I shredded my credit card statement before paying the bill. :yikes: I had tossed some junk mail on top of it, and in it went. Atleast I think that's where it went.

My mom is shred-happy, too. She finds it fun. :|

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Quit reading my mind, angie. :mad: :hmm:

:lol: I love shredding. I'm so glad I'm not alone. I love to rustle the lines of paper as it comes out the other end, seeing if I can pull it out so it's still readable...
:love:

:coocoo:

Back
Top Bottom