io: Hassel the Hoff...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melon

ONE love, blood, life
"Ice-T Producing David Hasselhoff Rap Album

Hard-core rapper Ice-T is grooming a new rapper, one that he says will astonish the rap world with his skills ? David Hasselhoff.

Ice-T recently revealed that he and Hasselhoff, star of 80?s action television show ?Knight Rider? and the worldwide hit ?Bay Watch? are working on a rap album.

After striking up a friendship in Los Angeles due to the proximity of their residences, Ice-T agreed to produce Hasselhoff, who will reemerge as emcee "Hassel The Hoff."

"The man is a legend and we are going to show a whole new side of him," Ice-T told UK newspaper The Sun.

Hasselhoff, 51, is more than just a television actor. He is also a mega-star in Austria and Germany. He has released seven albums and the most recent, My America, went as high as #11 on the Austrian charts.

"The Hoff will surprise people with his rap skills and humor," Ice-T said.

Hip-Hop has had an unofficial relationship with David Hasselhoff for numerous years. The theme music to ?Knight Rider? has been sampled by various rappers over the years.

And here's the first song:

http://www.for-david.com/downloads/pingudance.mp3

:sexywink:

Melon

Of course, this is a blatant joke. David Hasselhoff is really not making a rap album, and that song sounds like it was made for a children's album. But still...the thought of him making a rap album is nothing short of hilarious!

coleman_hasselhoff.jpg

I wanted to remind everyone of my signature. This thread was a good place for that.

PS - Screw you Hasselhoff.

Back
Top Bottom