IO girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jbevans said:

I don't know. There's the implication. Or something. I don't know. There's just probably a reason I'm single. I don't think it's because I'm just like the friends Cajun was talking about.

you are serious. you think saying i like you is like saying i love you? :| no wonder i can't keep a guy. what the hell are we suppose to say to keep y'all from running? :scream:

i will forever be single and wonder this world confused :huh:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

:hug: me too :hug:
It's my own fault though....I do mean things to guys:sad:

*starts therapy session*
It's not that I want to.....but I get bored.
I am cruel and heartless and should be placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds.
*falls into depression*
*starts eating*
*gets fat and gets even more depressed*

the Kirk-ian paradox:

When I fall head over heals for a girl she doesnt want anything more than friendship. And when a girl really likes me I don't feel the same way, though I REALLy want to

life = kick in the jewels

what do I replace "jewels" with ?
:s

actually...nevermind

i thought it had been established years ago that love was a pointless sham half the time and painful the other half.

of course with flings of greatness in between

so let's just agree that we are all great and no one can get a date.

so what's new?

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

you are serious. you think saying i like you is like saying i love you? :| no wonder i can't keep a guy. what the hell are we suppose to say to keep y'all from running? :scream:

Just to clarify, not all guys think saying "I like you" is saying "I love you and want to have your children and hug you and squeeze you and love you forever and ever starting NOW!" :evil:

Right about now I could really go for someone saying "I like you" or finding someone to tell "I like you" and take it from there.

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
he's all yours, I'd make him hate me in a month anyway. :angry:

:lol: well he would change his mind and hate me within 3 mths and tell me "i like you, but not in that way, i really want to stay friends with you and go to hockey games and watch golf, baseball and soccer with you and drink beer with you and on occassion maybe go out on a date!" :scream: :der:
:banghead:

*yes, actual quote from my ex* :|

*stumbling in late*

Basstrap said:
the Kirk-ian paradox:

When I fall head over heals for a girl she doesnt want anything more than friendship. And when a girl really likes me I don't feel the same way, though I REALLy want to

life = kick in the jewels

welcome to the jungle baby. *shakes hand*

This crap happens everyday.

*and everyone says "Amen"

Diemen said:

Just to clarify, not all guys think saying "I like you" is saying "I love you and want to have your children and hug you and squeeze you and love you forever and ever starting NOW!" :evil:

Right about now I could really go for someone saying "I like you" or finding someone to tell "I like you" and take it from there.

I guess i'm just an insensetive jerk, then. Fine, I can live with that. I'm skinny little dweeb too, I guess I've just got to have something to keep my from perpetually getting my ass kicked in the pub and EVERYWHERE ELSE.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
no one is calling you an insensitive jerk. your input helped me a bit. really it did. boys and girls will never makes sense to one another. :lol:

Good, glad to hear I was somewhat helpful. Sorry, past experiences have led me to believe that being called an insensitive jerk is follows some sort of logical preceeding.

Exactly right about boys and girls never understanding each other.

Back
Top Bottom