IO girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2SavesTheWorld said:
Weird thing is I still have a few ex g/fs who still tell me how I'm a guy that any girl would be lucky to have lol. I'm like then why am I single then?:lol:

seacaptain.gif

Arrrrrrrrrrrrr.... I came here for the floozies with the uzis...

Cajun said:
Weird thing is I still have a few ex g/fs who still tell me how I'm a guy that any girl would be lucky to have lol. I'm like then why am I single then?:lol:

That's happened to me more times than I can remember.

My favorite line: "you'd make the perfect husband!"

:eyebrow:

So THAT'S why I'm having to fight off the waves of women begging to date me! Oh wait....no waves... :slant:

Last edited:
Bonochick said:

I actually haven't heard that song. I do :heart: Huey though. My mom had a crush on him when I was little, so I grew up listening to lots of Huey Lewis and The News...we have tons of their records. :)

It'd be worth looking up the song - i :heart: it.......

My sis-in-law is a member of the band, Huey *really* likes her - I don't think she even knows half of his songs though :shrug:

I've been known to like six-foot punk girls!

Diemen and Cajun -
What the hell is up here? All these women looking for nice guys, we've got three here...and....well...seems as if we are stuck on an island. I think Velvetdress hits on the head:we all suck!

Here's another gripe.......I talked with a friend last night about this whole thing. Now, I am not completely sure she is completely mentally stable :p

She is COMPLETELY GAGA over this guy that she has never met. I have seen so many women get soooooo wound up over one guy that has NO interest in them, or is not accesible to them. Why do you women do this. Seriously - it is WEIRD - she will compare other guys to this one, kinda measure them up.....it crazy. Or tell me the worst color of lipstick you ever purchased.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

the guys i want are never available emotionally and what not. we are screwed in the head because we get mixed signals from you male folk too you know! y'all never fully come out to say what it is you want and when we ask y'all clam up and shut down or run like hell when we start to show any sort of feelings for your gender! :mad:

I grew up thinking feelings=girly things. And I learned to run fast. Just kidding about the latter, but don't most guys learn that feelings are not to be talked about?

If I'm not mistaken, the "any girl would be lucky to have a guy like you" comment is usually accompanied by "let's just be friends."

Re: I've been known to like six-foot punk girls!

zonelistener said:
What the hell is up here? All these women looking for nice guys, we've got three here...and....well...seems as if we are stuck on an island.

Girls get that too....I am always the receipant of "I like you, but not in that way." Also being the polar opposite of a supermodel doesn't help either. I swear most guys won't even give me a second glance....I think people are too conditioned to pay attention to the physical, that goes for men and women.

Re: Re: I've been known to like six-foot punk girls!

daisybean said:

Girls get that too....I am always the receipant of "I like you, but not in that way." Also being the polar opposite of a supermodel doesn't help either. I swear most guys won't even give me a second glance....I think people are too conditioned to pay attention to the physical, that goes for men and women.

Conditioned to pay attention to physical aspects? So that's what I've been doing wrong all this time! No wonder girls don't want to go out with me!

jbevans said:

I grew up thinking feelings=girly things. And I learned to run fast. Just kidding about the latter, but don't most guys learn that feelings are not to be talked about?

If I'm not mistaken, the "any girl would be lucky to have a guy like you" comment is usually accompanied by "let's just be friends."

yes well i understand talking about feelings are a girly thing, but hell why can't some guys just flat out answer the question: "so do you like me enough to be more than friends?" :huh:

so you have learned how to run fast? :lol: that is the main reason i bought a fast car, so i can run you boys down after i say the dreadful "I LIKE YOU" ;)

and yeah, well i get the "I don't get it, why don't you have a boyfriend?" comment all the damn time. it is annoying. :banghead:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

yes well i understand talking about feelings are a girly thing, but hell why can't some guys just flat out answer the question: "so do you like me enough to be more than friends?" :huh:

so you have learned how to run fast? :lol: that is the main reason i bought a fast car, so i can run you boys down after i say the dreadful "I LIKE YOU" ;)

and yeah, well i get the "I don't get it, why don't you have a boyfriend?" comment all the damn time. it is annoying. :banghead:

Not the dreaded "i like you"!!! Hey, some of us just aren't too big on that commitment thing.

I have no problems telling a girl I like her. Most of my friends do though. Plus a lot of them are just in it for the nookie:yes: The bastards:mad:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

:angry: :banghead: :scream: now where in "i like you" does it say: "i want you to be mine forever and ever and oh yeah i love you!" ? :|

:der:

:wave:

I don't know. There's the implication. Or something. I don't know. There's just probably a reason I'm single. I don't think it's because I'm just like the friends Cajun was talking about.

I'm going out for dinner with a girl tonight

I think I will probably have a heartattack

I think Boomcha just re-confirmed that boys and girls will never make sense to each other. :wink:

Basstrap said:
I'm going out for dinner with a girl tonight

I think I will probably have a heartattack

Your becoming quite the lad! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom