IO: for smoker's only

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

antietam

The Fly
smoking cigarettes is basically a contradiction to all theory's of life, but for the smoker's out there, have you ever done something like trying to light your cigarette with running water, like I just did? or lighting up the filter instead of the tobacco end when drunk? that really sucks, especially when it is your last smoke and you have to go out in below freezing temps to get more!

how about unknowningly swallowing cigarettes that people have doused in your beer bottle?

i tried to smoke once in front of a boy i liked in high school. i took one drag on my cigarette and coughed up a lung. he laughed and walked away.

Of course, I think every smoker has lit the wrong end at some point or another.. I think I've done it sober :p
smokin.gif

Or lighting a cigarette on the gas burner and singeing your eyebrows. This happened in my house last night with The Housemate.

p.s. He is not allowed to smoke in the house and does anyone have any suggestions for an attractive way to dispose of cigarette butts outside the house? This is driving me crazy. The butts are everywhere. I keep reminding him that we are not trailor* trash. :mad: This is just about the only thing we fight about.

*nothing against trailors or the good people who may live in them

joyfulgirl said:
Or lighting a cigarette on the gas burner and singeing your eyebrows. This happened in my house last night with The Housemate.

p.s. He is not allowed to smoke in the house and does anyone have any suggestions for an attractive way to dispose of cigarette butts outside the house? This is driving me crazy. The butts are everywhere. I keep reminding him that we are not trailor* trash. :mad: This is just about the only thing we fight about.

I have a decorative urn (quite small) outside my front door. I empty it once a week. Works out real well!

*nothing against trailors or the good people who may live in them

Good idea. Much better than the empty flower pot he's using now (when he's not creating a butt pile by the porch).

vlask when you use the quote feature, type below or above it. :)

Ask him to use an empty soda can or something.

zoney! said:
Looks as if joyful is talking to herself again. :wink:

Well as my dad (R.I.P.) used to say, I like talking to interesting people and listening to interesting people talk. :D

Sicy said:

Ask him to use an empty soda can or something.

The key word in the question "does anyone have any suggestions for an attractive way to dispose of cigarette butts outside the house?" is attractive, lol...

on the count of 3 everyone:

paaaabst! bluuuuuue riiiiiiiiibonnnnn!
:down:

nothing beats the silver bullet.

red white and the pabst blue ribbon
damn right that's how i'm livin'

my roommates in college thought i was an idiot for drinking that stuff (while they drank natty lite... see if that makes any fucking sense)... after they realized that i was spendin' 2 bucks for a 6 pack of 16 ouncers, they soon changed their tune

after reading this entire thread I have no idea what the initial question was,
but my response is "no!"

Headache in a Suitcase said:
red white and the pabst blue ribbon
damn right that's how i'm livin'

my roommates in college thought i was an idiot for drinking that stuff (while they drank natty lite... see if that makes any fucking sense)... after they realized that i was spendin' 2 bucks for a 6 pack of 16 ouncers, they soon changed their tune

Nah...after my first semester of college, I refused to drink anything lower than Budweiser. Hell, I won't even touch that now. Life is much too short to drink cheap beer, my friend.

Back
Top Bottom