IO: Drink suggestions???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
Might be going out tomorrow bar hoppin and I was wondering if any of you could suggest good drinks for me to buy??? besides Guinness(sp?), beer, wine and baileys bc those 4 I have drank before!!

:wink:

:laugh: Char :hug:

psst I wish you and Rick could come take me out tomorrow bc my sister and her hubby are sick and we prolly will only go to one bar :(

I will definately try that drink :wink: I supposedly am going to be getting drinks until I get carded :lmao:

vodka crans make me do bad things. :uhoh:

it's too wintery for my favorite gin and tonics. :|

have a cosmo or choco martini. or any sort of frou frou martini for that sake. i :heart: girlie martinis. :drool:

adamswildhoney said:
:laugh: Char :hug:

psst I wish you and Rick could come take me out tomorrow bc my sister and her hubby are sick and we prolly will only go to one bar :(

I will definately try that drink :wink: I supposedly am going to be getting drinks until I get carded :lmao:

I wish we could take you out too!!! We'll have to make plans to visit you in Livermore sometime...maybe when we make the trip to see Sicy!! :hyper:

and I do agree with Flower about the girly martini's :yes: :drool:

Very drunkaliscious :drunk:

*edited to add that I seriously do not remember changing my avator to the AB cover...must be that second bottle of wine we opened tonight. But I promise not to take a header into the toilet *coughKellycough*

Last edited:
Bono's American Wife said:

*edited to add that I seriously do not remember changing my avator to the AB cover...must be that second bottle of wine we opened tonight. But I promise not to take a header into the toilet *coughKellycough*

:lmao:

I just got off the phone with my brother and he told me, HE IS COMING TOMORROW TO TAKE ME OUT BAR HOPPIN' :hyper: OMG ITS GOING TO BE FREAKIN AWESOME, I CANT WAIT!!!! :dance:

yes that would be awesome to meet up with you and rick and sicy sometime :wink:

Flour, you need to come to cali :up:

the best long island iced teas I ever had were at the clarence in dublin. Made with loads of freshly squeezed lime - by the end of it, I had really bad acid indigestion as I must have had about the juice of 20 limes :laugh:

they were really good though :yes: :drunk::drunk::drunk:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Vodka crans :up:
mmm. I made those (along with the sugar syrup, etc) in an my longing to be a bartender days. Funny how things come full-circle...my only probable employment now is probably bartending...
Anyway, hope you had a great time and drank a lot of good drinks. :)

smirnoff ice

heineken

cosmos

jello shots w/tequila

clamato juice w/vodka

oh hell. just give me anything with alcohol.

thanks for all the suggestions everyone, I had lovely bday and got extremely drunk and then was blessed with lovely hangover. I didnt try any of the drinks suggested:eek: but I will keep those in mind I go out some other time :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom