IO#Doozer61

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What the hell could be better than brain eating and bloody dead prom queens? :angry:

hihihi

ALSO I don't have anything else to relate at this time.

I just felt so bland with the hihihi

which I shouldn't, because the hihihi is really quite nice

Yeah, we have a cult in our family :madspit: and we try to avoid them as much as we can. BAW and I made a pact this weekend because there was a birthday and quite possibly a LAST MINUTE invite...:eyebrow: What's up with that? Although Mr BAW crosses the bridge every once in awhile!:evil:

Doozer61 said:
Yeah, we have a cult in our family :madspit: and we try to avoid them as much as we can. BAW and I made a pact this weekend because there was a birthday and quite possibly a LAST MINUTE invite...:eyebrow: What's up with that? Although Mr BAW crosses the bridge every once in awhile!:evil:

I must defend myself; :hmm: I can only say that I'm the Diplomat of the family...I try not to rock the boat (to your face!) but piss and moan to Doozer!!!

I'm only related to the men; the cultist women in my family make Sicy the prom queen look, well, like a prom queen....while the ladies may be "easy on the eyes, good looking womens", they are EVIL ! :evil:

They talk shit behind everyone's back; they start everything with "Don't tell anyone but......" and our older brother has become one of them...a conniving Woman! he's just as bad if not worse than the gals! :madspit:

OK; I feel better.... Doozer and I are the closest! despite the fact that for 11 years, my world ruled until "she came along!" :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom