IO: Don't quit your day job

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheGenericPoet

The Fly
I guess some of us aren't cut out for certain jobs. I wanted to play handyman for my lady over the weekend and told her I would fix her microwave, which wasn't heating properly. I thought I found the problem but now it emits an odd blue glow when it gets plugged in, along with some sparks, and it is now in the garbage. Not one to give in too easily I thought I'd try to fix the DVD player in one of the bedrooms which didn't seem to be working for me. M'lady happens by and says "I'm no electrician, but you might want to try plugging it in" :reject: I am now forbidden to "fix" things at her home.

In a loving poke at her while I'm here, a certain Ms. LCK would make the world's worst DJ. While I admire her eclectic taste, she comes up with some truly odd pairings on her self-made playlists she plays from the pc all the time. Who else would have U2 back to back with Cyndi Lauper, The Waterboys with Prince, Devo and Bach, and my own personal favorite on the oddity scale, The Ramones with Laura Branigan.:scratch: :lol:

What job would you be least suited for?

I am no careers adviser.
Seriously.
:|
Ask anyone.

I am also not fit for neuro surgeon, chemical biologist, supermodel, aviation mechanic, professional thief, singer/songwriter, school teacher, chef, postal worker, cab driver, seamstress, talk show hostess, flight attendant, car detailer, butcher, hair dresser, plumber or dentist.

I am also unemployed.
Dont ask me what skills I DO have :wink:

I am not fit to do anything with cars ... the mechanics look at me funny when I try to describe things that are happening with my car.

Apparently I am not able to make doctors understand that making needless changes to their website design will cause HUGE delays in getting the site up on time :angry:

Back
Top Bottom