io don't make me some sense please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
that's right
that's what I need. Kinda like the time I injured my foot kicking polls for quarters. Oh, those time were full of a good time!!
I bet you all have good objects for show and tell too!
we all do

hahaha!!!!! yeah, so anyway...I told my sister this story when we were talking with the phone.
SO, it goes that I've been riding down the road on my bike when, all of a sudden, I trip and land head down on a piece of dry soil!

my sister thought that was a great story!

When I was growing up inside the whale, we always used to have to go out and search for the yellow roses on the walls of the bank. I hated doing that. I used to run off to the lions den and tell jokes and laugh with them instead.

Regardless, I hate dry soil worse than I hate dry grass. (as I'm sure you can tell from my story)

ahhh, but popmofo! I have detected a hole in your phylm!

you say yellow roses, but I say there were NO...i said again...NO...whales living where roses are, and I won't begin on the purpose of all THAT.

anyway, i was a lively debate, but we won in the end

You've caught me in a web of my own deceit!!!! Yes, it's true...I never grew up inside a whale, I was embarrassed to admit that it was just a large salmon. I thought that you all might judge me because of that, I know lying is wrong though. Everything other than that was true though, except for the part about the roses. They were actually yellow carrots, and we picked them off of the roof of a fire truck. And I've never really laughed at any of the lions' jokes either (well, not a real laugh that you would do because something was funny). Please do not tell the lions that though, they would probably quit inviting me to their wonderful tea parties. My what lovely tea parties they throw.

It's time to take my goat (mistress) out for a walk through the parking lot for him to graze.

Oh yes, I also lied about the growing up thing. I never did that.

yah, but we'll get frank here, jessica ann.
There really isn't any threads to marry much these days
really it's just a lot of wide slogans

unless....you say yes....?
please say yes!

Yes, I havent married any threads, but I did made one my life partner. I still prefer eating cookies on Thursdays though, I dont care what Bam Magera says.

Basstrap said:
yah, but we'll get frank here, jessica ann.
There really isn't any threads to marry much these days
really it's just a lot of wide slogans

unless....you say yes....?
please say yes!

The availablity of quality, threads that would make good spouses is quite sad these days ...

in the cloud of my hangover, I have already forgotten the German translation of "horny goat."

AND, I drove through Belgium tonight. Who knew that it would only take 49 seconds (at 49MPH) and the population is a mere 500 people! I mean, it is pretty small on the map, but 500 PEOPLE?

zoney! said:
in the cloud of my hangover, I have already forgotten the German translation of "horny goat."

AND, I drove through Belgium tonight. Who knew that it would only take 49 seconds (at 49MPH) and the population is a mere 500 people! I mean, it is pretty small on the map, but 500 PEOPLE?

Belgium, Wisconsin??? :hyper:

come now my dear,
what was with you making too much sense?

I know what flat is
cos it reminds me of my time as a volunteer fireman

Bonochick said:
Did you ever lose control of your big hose?

please stop making me some coherent sense

this is not for our thread
we all know you're queations are tinged with doubt and gnawed by your love of all things yellow,but that is besides the point
and besides, we need more of it in these types of places anyway

"I'm sometimes always nearly not often full of shit...but for the most part, I'm never mostly lying always...sometimes."

Back
Top Bottom