IO: Domino's Oreo Dessert Pizza is a sign

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The taste of an Oreo Pizza will be replaced shortly by the taste of vomit for me.

That's just disgusting.

anytime i see that damned oreo pizza commercial i change the channel fast. its gross.

The commercial is moderately funny though.

It's a step up from the horribly shitty Wendy's commercials.

Someone please explain the "Chicken Fries" at KFC and I use the term "chicken" lightly...

Now, I can sort of understand the whole chicken fries idea, I suppose it's the next logical step after fingers...

What I want to know was who decided to add processed cheese into the mix? :vomit:

Crispers sound cool, but fingers... who doesn't rejoice in eating something named after an animal's extremities?

I know I do.

LemonMacPhisto said:

It's a step up from the horribly shitty Wendy's commercials.

The problem with Wendy's is that they are never going to have commercials that will even come close to the awesomeness that was Ranch Tooth. Once they retired Ranch Tooth, they should have just bowed out from making commercials ever again.

lol... that was pretty funny...

ranch.jpg

Last edited:
Bonochick said:

The problem with Wendy's is that they are never going to have commercials that will even come close to the awesomeness that was Ranch Tooth. Once they retired Ranch Tooth, they should have just bowed out from making commercials ever again.

:rockon:

There is so much truthiness here it hurts.

That's honestly disgusting. No wonder people are obese. The sorts of things I see people willingly putting inside their mouths on a daily basis horrifies me.

Back
Top Bottom