IO: Died and gone to heaven

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
So this thing pops up it just POPS UP out of the blue - bold as brass - I have a new private message

so I click and I have 2 new private messages

This is a major feat in my little insignificant life in interland

Hehe and it was from 2 different ppl

I feel loved

:heart:

JessicaAnn said:
i had mail too ... :angry:

look love i never get mail your spoiling the moment :angry:

Oh it popped up again for the third time :heart:

Lara Mullen said:

look love i never get mail your spoiling the moment :angry:

Oh it popped up again for the third time :heart:

I never get mail either, but the e-mails were all from one person and in two of the three I received, I was called immature.

Last edited:
now 3 different ppl have sent me stuff

This is exciting

I would jsut like to say my work phoned and i didnt hear the phone ring because my music is blaring thruogh the earphones apparently my dad said stuff according to my mum "lots of stuff"

Me: Did he say nasty things??

Mum: oh no it was all nice stuff about you he was rude to them though he gave them a lecture

My dads lecture is him talking for an hour then after an hour repeating himself again

:uhoh:

:lmao: I dont feel sorry for them they were mean to me and made me bend down and lift heavy boxes on my own and my knee was sore someone kicked me in it and it was in a big lump and it still hurts even today

JessicaAnn said:

I never get mail either, but the e-mails we all from one person and two of the three I received, I was called immature.

I got 2 emails today actually

one said: awww, poor baby.

it dont matter, i just wanted to see u, as per usual

anyway, gotta work

Cus I said I was busy he has to say aaaw...I like being busy - makes my life worthwhile and its fun busy like driving and going out and partying and stuff....

and here is the 2nd one:

yes working

lol, look i know well never go out... n we dont fight aboput it that much
do we?

youre a good friend, and i wished i seen more of you.

can u meet me at 4 oclock outside my building at any time this week?

Love, G

He mentioned some crap about love in the middle and about how there was a big subtle difference between him asking me if i was in love with him and did i love him?? :der:

Freaks :mad:

I hate this guy I ignore him never meet him if i see him in town I walk the opposite way hes been stalking me for over a year and all cus some twit gave him my house number, mobile number and email addresses!!!!!!!

oh i forgot to send bammo something

Sorry

Im so busy being popular right now

*glorifies in happy moment*

i was watching you've got mail yesterday no wait Sautrday morning

I still remmeber some of what she said

I don't hear anything, just the sound of my own heart beating...... or something to that effect..... bla bla bla and my breath catches in my chest as Ihear those 3 little words You've got mail...I've got mail.....from you *cranberries song starts playing*

I only seen a wee bit of it my mum made me go and get my glasses and then when I wanted to watch it later my sister was cuddling up with her boyfriend in there and I didnt wanna sit beside them - so I went into the ktichen and stormed around making cups of tea and playing travis really loudly and treid to do some spanish. i was trying to put off doing the homework and i couldnt watch my dvd so decided my parents wanted tea and toast.

bammo2 said:
I'm still waiting...........

*taps foot*

look lady other ppl need seeing to :rolleyes:

Okay I sent them :D

Impatient witch :shifty:

I love you really though lou :hug:

Oh I already saw them

See TRavis thread in Just The bang and clatter

2nd time I saw them - I think Belfast was the first place they played on this tour

:heart: Travis :drool:

They are waaaay better this time round you are in for a treat :applaud:

*coughzonyimstillwaitingcough*

zoney! said:

I get to see them in 26 hours. :hyper:

I get to see Jason Mraz in concert in about 27 hours ... :hyper:

You've got mail ... :up:
The Shop Around the Corner (the old movie that You've Got Mail was based on) is even better!!!:up::up::up::up::up::up:

Back
Top Bottom