IO - Corn Chowder Soup is Da Bomb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Numb1075

ONE love, blood, life
I can't recall ever having corn chowder soup, but I'm eating it now, and I must say, it's friggin' fantastic.

Go buy some (or make some) today !

Treat your pallet to a party.

well, I wasn't fond of my other choices. but I like new England clam "chowder", so I know I like chowder. And I know I like corn...so I t seemed like a perfect fit.

Go out and get some !:rockon:

Join the latest craze before it becomes "passe" and "sooo Tuesday."

Start the REVOLUTION

note to self: Upon completion of delicious soup, USE A NAPKIN to get the crap out of your goatee before sauntering around the office:lol: :eek:

I love corn chowder :drool: but I'm fond of the strangest things (or so my family says). I'm the sucker who'll buy the "NEW & IMPROVED" product off the shelves :lol:

so, yeah, when I saw Campbell's corn chowder I jumped all over it. There's actually some in the pantry right now.

On a slightly unrelated note, but pertaining to my impulsive buying behavior, I just purchased the NEW Borden ice cream flavor--Hot Chocolate--and it's delicious :up:

[This thread has been moved to the Food Forum (moved 2006-11-04).]

[This message has been edited by Sicy (edited 24-10-2016).]

I work at Quiznos and we have chicken corn chowder...this is not something that I'm saying eew to before trying...I can't stand it :(
and it replaced clam chowder at Quiznos, and I LOVED that clam chowder...

What's the difference between chowder and soup?

(this isn't the first line of a joke, it's a proper question)

Actually what's the difference between a broth a chowder and a soup?

A broth is a clear liquid with nothing else in it

A soup is a broth with veggies, meats, rice or pasta in it

A chowder is a thick milky consistency with clam bits, fish, or any other chunky bits like potato etc.

Carek1230 said:
A broth is a clear liquid with nothing else in it

A soup is a broth with veggies, meats, rice or pasta in it

A chowder is a thick milky consistency with clam bits, fish, or any other chunky bits like potato etc.

That's what I thought. I wasn't sure if the jargon was the same in all necks of the woods

OK I picked up a can of Campbells Chicken Corn chowder. I'll give it a try this weekend. I like corn and I love creamed corn, so I figure corn chowder can't be all bad. I'll let you know :wink:

Carek1230 said:
OK I picked up a can of Campbells Chicken Corn chowder. I'll give it a try this weekend. I like corn and I love creamed corn, so I figure corn chowder can't be all bad. I'll let you know :wink:

hmmmmmmm I hope the chicken part doesn't ruin your first impression of corn chowder... atleast the chowder w/ chicken I ate the other day wasn't so good. Perhaps because it wasn't campbells, but some obscure brand. :hmm:

I officially have an affinity for corn. There's this chinese buffet nearby, and of all things I gravitate towards the corn nuggets most of all :lol: it's basically fried creamed corn.

Originally posted by Numb1075
so, whose joing the Corn Chowder revolution w/ me?

ooo ooo I will *raises hand*

Achtung_Bebe said:

:

I officially have an affinity for corn. There's this chinese buffet nearby, and of all things I gravitate towards the corn nuggets most of all :lol: it's basically fried creamed corn.

ooo ooo I will *raises hand*

I had broccoli cheese nuggets the other day. it's like fried broccoli cheese soup. :drool:

viva! I will join the revolution!

Back
Top Bottom