IO: Conspiracy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
I was on the bus today and as I got I recognised one of the guys behind me seen him out one night kinda know him he lives beside me, him and his friend were going to uni too. So we had our an hour and a half bus journey/ walking to uni together. Everytime I told a story or said something they laughed. but not laughing quietly it was loud and people were looking *winces*

I am not that funny.

I told my friend one of my stories on the phone too and she rolled about laughing.

I swear there is a conspiracy against me.

:|

My sister is the funny one she always has a smart/ witty remark for everything. Im only funny because I say stupid things. Maybe I said something stupid :slant: :hmm:

and the guys even wanted to come to the shop with me while I bought a bottle of water - I told them they could leave me as their lecture was in the medicine part of queens which was a 10 min walk away.

I met my friend when they were leaving she is repeating part of first year again but is in once a week she was getting a tattoo today and she was laughing a lot too but she was nervous. I always laugh when im nervous.

For example: I get on some really scary fair ride and all you can hear is me laughing really madly.

No they were laughing at me not with me

I bet you they were

I am not a funny person

Really :der:

Nice guys though one of them has my number and apparently we can meet up every morning and get the bus together.

and I thought they just wanted to be my friends

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
they want in your pants

Your avatar confuses me Boomcha I always think your Elvis :shrug:

I know its just the way his leg sticks out and if u scrool fast u blink and your avatar looks like Elvis'

Really :|

Back
Top Bottom