IO: Break Shit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my pet hate is people who talk on their mobile phones whilst driving

oh and people who let their kids climb around in the back of the carwhilst they're driving. oh, and people who don't wear seatbelts in the back fullstop (yes I really want your head to crack my skull when I have to do an emergency stop :mad: )

in fact it pisses me off when people don't wear seatbelts full stop :mad:

drink drivers need to be thrown into a dungeon too :mad::mad:

Sicy said:

Bitchcop: "...for all I know you could have a gun pointed at my face."

You were a victim of racial profiling; she figured that you were Italian-American and that you must have a gun! :yikes:

How about you take a photo of your windows and we'll put it to a poll...light, average, dark, not dark enough... :)

Last edited:
Lara that is crazy. I cant believe the cops cant do anything about that??? Maybe they need to catch them in the act.

The only thing I am guilty of is smoking while driving.. but I could do that blindfolded :crack: It is a habit to put my seatbelt on.. I actually would feel really weird if I didnt have it on.

And Mr.BAW, my side windows are pretty much limo tint. Any cop would laugh in my face if I tried to have them write it off. Sicilian or not :lol:

So I am off to get it taken off tomorrow. :( At least its only $40, but I am just going to feel so......... naked :yikes: :sad:

I didn't know that you could get ticketed for tinted windows. All of my widows are like limo tinted, and I don't know if it is an offense to have tinted windows in KY. I hope not, I don't want a ticket and I really don't want to get rid of my tinted windows. Does anyone know if it is an offense everywhere to have really tinted windows? I need to ask my uncle whos a cop if it is ok to have my windows like they are. It would feel so weird without it, I guess because it is like you can see everyone outside but they can't see you. I am sorry about your loss Sicy. :hug: I'd be pretty pissed if I was forced to get rid of my tint.

Sicy said:
Dont be.. I'll be paying it off for the rest of my life :crack:
if it makes you feel any better, i'll consider myself lucky if i can eventually afford to buy a (newer) used car. my poor fraumo is an 89 and i fear she's on her last legs. she still drives fine but her age worries me.

That's how I felt with my 88. It was up to like 132k miles and things were starting to go wrong, so I figured I better sell it while its running fairly well to make some money rather than waiting until I couldnt get shit for it.

My back windows are slightly tinted. Doesn't do much for me driving the thing, though.

Here's someone who can help. Not me. You remember that other guy who likes to "break stuff"?

durstf68.jpg

Back
Top Bottom