IO-baseball players are hot.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
There's nothing hotter than a man good at handling balls and big wooden bats.

Did I just say that? :shifty:

Anyway my friends are convinced that i'm going to marry a baseball player. They're all so damn good looking!

well then i must be the exception. i even went to the states to play uni ball a few years ago, and have you any idea what i look like?

be careful what you say and what you ask for...

U2democrat said:
There's nothing hotter than a man good at handling balls and big wooden bats.

Did I just say that? :shifty:

Anyway my friends are convinced that i'm going to marry a baseball player. They're all so damn good looking!

btw jim edmonds who i saw that you thought was a cutie patootie in another thread is rumored to be a switch hitter, if ya know what i'm sayin...

not that there's anything wrong with that

Re: Re: IO-baseball players are hot.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

btw jim edmonds who i saw that you thought was a cutie patootie in another thread is rumored to be a switch hitter, if ya know what i'm sayin...

not that there's anything wrong with that

:lol:

i don't care i just like to look at him and root for him.

I have nothing in common with baseball players, but IMO they are just cute, nothing else. You should ask yourself: do they have brain or I just want to spend the rest of my life to look at him? :)

Re: Re: IO-baseball players are hot.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

true
saw him in stl bread co (where atlanta /panera bread co started - we still have the original) and well, there is nothing wrong with it .........

Re: Re: Re: IO-baseball players are hot.

U2democrat said:

it's my odd sexual sense of humor :shrug:

I was being sarcastic, cause I was hoping you would try to explain it!!!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: IO-baseball players are hot.

nurse chrissi said:

true
saw him in stl bread co (where atlanta /panera bread co started - we still have the original) and well, there is nothing wrong with it .........

you SAW him??? :eek::combust::faint::drool: i don't care which team he bats on he's good looking.

Re: Re: Re: Re: IO-baseball players are hot.

U2democrat said:

you SAW him??? :eek::combust::faint::drool: i don't care which team he bats on he's good looking.

Yes, he is a mighty fine looking man - jeans look pretty good on him and he actually stopped to sign autographs/very sweet guy.
baseball games in STL - such a hardship to watch - I pretty much stare at the uniforms the entire time:)

I love busch Stadium as well -but the designs for the new park look pretty cool so I'm trying to keep an open mind about it - but next year I will be going to quite a few games before the new stadium is done.
and yes batting practice is pretty darn wonderful - i remember when mac was here it was wild down there

Back
Top Bottom