IO: Bad singing...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr. Green Eyes

War Child
Road Trippin' Across The Universe to Zoo Station
It's true. There are just some people out there who are just bad singers. I know, it's sad, but it's the truth. I'm sitting here, listening to my friend's roommate, and not to sound hoarse or anything, but he just can't carry a tune. How many people out there, do you all know, who just can not carry a note?

Not all of us are blessed with a great singing voice. I think I probably make people's ears bleed...but that doesn't stop me :uhoh:

This past Sunday, I shared a beer bottle microphone with some other Interlanders for an impomptu sing-along of WGRYWH and I hope they can hear normally again.

Sorry Cleasai, redkat and whoever else I hurt :reject:

:lol: I was about to reply about my own bad singing when I saw your post

I went to karaoke last week and OMG. The worst guy there, literally the worst singer I have ever heard (though he put everything into it) was trying to sell cd's :sad: I did not know what to say but the guy should be told he makes people want to stick forks in their ears.

:lol:

I sing to people when im left in the car by myself...and really bad just to piss people off

And i do it when we go out with family and friends just to piss them off :lol:

I sing along to my music all of the time. My poor roommate has to endure it. Once, I asked him what he thought of my singing, and he got this look on his face, and said, "It's bad." I laughed, thanked him for being honest, and continued to sing. Even though I know that it isn't that good, I still sing.... but not in public, only in my room, sometimes with friends, and with my family.

Back
Top Bottom