IO-backpacks suck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
No thanks to being back in school all the books that i lug around from class to class are killing my back. not only that but my right shoulder is very weak due to a dislocation a few years ago, and it will never be the same or strong again. if i ever redislocate it i have to have surgery. tomorrow we're getting our laptops in school which will only add 10 pounds to the load! I do carry some stuff in my arms but there's only so much bulk i can take. oy.

get a wheely suitcase type thing and wheel your books and laptop to classes. a really short girl in my sisters old school had one.

several people in my school have wheely suitcases.....the problem is that the school has over 2000 students and its built to hold 1500. ad a wheely suitcase in the mix and that spells domino effect disaster.

Have you ever had a strap on your backpack break? :mad:

It must have been funny to watch though.

Have you ever had a strap on your backpack break just as you reach the top of the hill near your house and the sea breeze blows all your notes back down the hill? :mad:

My backpack broke third hour one day, so I had to carry everything around. It was rather funny though

Last edited:
There is something worse than a backpack strap breaking though...a bra strap breaking.

or the button on your shirt level with your boobs flying off :uhoh:

umm. i mean the button flying off, the boob button flying off, not your boobs flying off.........nevermind.

I remember driving, like, 20 minutes to work, only to arrive and have my bra strap break right after I parked the car. :scream: I had to go home to change, so I had to let my boss know I was gonna be late. I called him on my cell...

Me: I'm HERE, but I have to go home quick first...so I won't be in for like 45 minutes.

Him: Why?

Me: I have a problem.

Him: What's wrong?

Me: It's a girl thing.

Him: Oh. *pause* Take all the time you need.

:lmao:

Bonochick said:
I remember driving, like, 20 minutes to work, only to arrive and have my bra strap break right after I parked the car. :scream: I had to go home to change, so I had to let my boss know I was gonna be late. I called him on my cell...

Me: I'm HERE, but I have to go home quick first...so I won't be in for like 45 minutes.

Him: Why?

Me: I have a problem.

Him: What's wrong?

Me: It's a girl thing.

Him: Oh. *pause* Take all the time you need.

:lmao:

LOL that's hilarious!!!!!!!!!! you poor thing. :eeklaugh:

000509weetfo01.jpg

Try this one.

In high school (was only 2 years ago mind you) I had the same problem, but typical teenager, I didn't want to get teased. Some girls had those wheely back packs, and some kids were saying, "you better hurry, you're going to miss your flight."

I use one for college, but most people have them.

Back
Top Bottom