IO-all other bands suck!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Windmilllane

War Child
I refuse to buy another CD or listen to any other music other than U2. I will only listen to U2 and U2 only in my car, on my headphones, etc.
U2 is the only band that moves me. And I mean every single song. There is not a U2 song I dislike.

Everybody else sucks

Ya know, there is nothing wrong with loving U2 and having them be your favorite band, but you are really missing out if you exclude all other bands.

I can't help it. I try to get into other bands, but they don't do it for me like U2 does it for me.

Last summer, I bought an Aerosmith greatest hits CD. I listened to it for a few days, got into it, but then got bored. Same think with Red Hot Chili Peppers and INXS.

U2, on the other hand, I could listen to their "best of" CDs every day until the day I die. The B-sides of the Best of 19990-2000 is so awesome. I have been listening to it every day in my car for more than two weeks. I shit you not.

What Bonochick said. I'd like to add that the U2 best of B-sides discs are better than most artists regular Best of.

JessicaAnn said:

agreed.

and i also have to agree with bonochick.

but to the author, do yourself a favour and destroy that aerosmith cd. perhaps if that was the only choice i had to listen to, then i'd only listen to u2 as well. perhaps try listening to bands that, well, you know, don't suck. :wink:

bang and clatter has a few solid recommendations...

Windmilllane said:
[B
U2 is the only band that moves me. And I mean every single song. There is not a U2 song I dislike.

[/B]

I agree, U2 is my all time ultimate favorite and there isn't anything they've ever produced I have not liked.....I do like other artists, but none of them move me, entertain me, or mean more to me than U2.

Karen

Back
Top Bottom