io airborne sophistication

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
every time im in a jet taking off. leaving earth for just a bit.
i listen to let down by radiohead.
i dont know why.

calgary is great when under threat of rain. everyone wanders the +15, as though the street is raised and lit with halogen.

I hold on to the seat until my knuckles turn white

oooooh....GREAT song for flying

you HAVE to listen to recycled air while flying....please!!!

Knuckles clenched to white
as the landing gear detracts for flight
My head's a balloon
Inflating with the altitude

ba ba-ba-ba ba ba-ba-ba ba ba-ba-ba ba ba ba (x3)

I watch the patchwork farms
Slowly fade into the ocean's arms
and from here you can't see me stare
The stale taste of recycled air

Uh, Kobe....they allow you to listen to CDs on takeoff? :ohmy:

You are not supposed to have any electronic devices on during takeoff (personally, I really doubt that it messes with navigational devices...). The fligth attendants like yelling at people with headphones on during taxi and takeoff.

Anyway...I used to listen to WTSHNN and the first song on The Cure's Disenegration (SP?) album during takeoff.

i wanna be a spectrum dependant communication device

zonelistener said:
Uh, Kobe....they allow you to listen to CDs on takeoff? :ohmy:

You are not supposed to have any electronic devices on during takeoff (personally, I really doubt that it messes with navigational devices...). The fligth attendants like yelling at people with headphones on during taxi and takeoff.

Anyway...I used to listen to WTSHNN and the first song on The Cure's Disenegration (SP?) album during takeoff.

really? i thought it was just spectrum dependant communications devices. they could produce interference...apparently.

I think we all wanna be a spectrum dependant communication device

kobayashi said:

really? i thought it was just spectrum dependant communications devices. they could produce interference...apparently.

*consults Flight Attendant

[lame]All electronic devices[/lame]

It is unfortunate - becauae there is nothing better than rolling down a runway with a good "Take Off" song! :shrug:

:lol: yeah i was going to say the only thing i hear during takeoff are the following:

*engines roaring
*wings moving back into place
*landing gear going up

then i wait for the wonderful ding indicating we are now at 15,000 ft and it is safe to move about the cabin and use approved electronic devices.

:crack: i could so be a flight attendant now. lol

really?
i listened to my mp3 player just yesterday. i hope no one has died because of me but i guess i would know that.
:slant:

IMA DORK IMA DORK IMA DORK IMA DORK

I believe it is 10,000 feet when you can pull out the CD/MP3, Laptop, etc. etc.

I was on a flight with our head captain - and he pulled out his laptop when he knew we were above well 10,000. He was about to show me some work-related stuff, and the Flight Attendant flipped on him.

"They (Cockpit) haven't notified me that we have reached the correct altitude yet - so you need to put that away." Two seconds later..."bing."

I don't think she knew who she was talking to. :lol:

Who knows, maybe this is just in the state Kobe. :shrug:

:angry:Damn Canadians get to have all the fun...going to Cuba and listening to MP3s on takeoff.

go listen to my suggested song now and tell me that wouldn't kick a lot of groin hearing high up in the sky

:angry:

Back
Top Bottom