IO a lil of innocent daytime voodoo for Angela

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hiphop

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Here you go.

Voodoomasque.jpg

some receipts? for what? :uhoh: sorry, i dont understand. :D im actually paranoid because a significant amount of money was dumped into my account today and I dont know where it came from. this is the second time it has happened.

i dont know whether to report it or not :lol: the other time it happened was a few months ago and i never heard anything about it.

Angela Harlem said:
some receipts? for what? :uhoh: sorry, i dont understand. :D im actually paranoid because a significant amount of money was dumped into my account today and I dont know where it came from. this is the second time it has happened.

i dont know whether to report it or not :lol: the other time it happened was a few months ago and i never heard anything about it.

Voodoo reciepts, you innocent lil sunshine! :D

Apparently you don´t need the ones that make you rich ;)

No reason to be paranoid. Enjoy your luck. I don´t think you have to report it legally or do you,..

I dont know what voodoo receipts are :D I am guessing this is not too bad though, lol.

I'm not sure if I do have to report this. This amount was less than before and I think if the bank realises within a certain time, they can take it back out or chase me for it if it's gone...or somehow falls into my ING account...:shifty:

Anyway, this is entirely off topic!

Anyone you want to voodoo curse? FYM is screaming for it :wink: so is pleba and assorted other forums :evil:

Well, receipts, just like cooking receipts. You know, if you were a witch, we could exchange some :D

Good or bad mainly depends on your intention.

Voodoo doesn´t only work with puppets, but with lots and lots of other fetishes, medicines, belief symbols. For example, you can make a person love you forever. Or you can kill someone. Or cause a lot of pain. Or protect someone from evil spirits. And even heal someone.

The name Voodoo stems from vodu (original form in West Africa that was exported to Carribbean through slavery).

No, there is no one I want to put a curse on, and there´s several good reasons for that. First of all, we can´t do that without getting affected by it. Energy always seems to balance out in some way.. second, you should have a really good reason to curse someone, say, a little more grave than forum blah, as much as this may stress nerves, but a curse is not the right reply. Third of all, it only works under certain circumstances, you need personal data (and if possible, personal belongings) of that person. How should one curse a username ;) and finally: Voodoo´s not a thing to play around with. It can get very serious; it can enhance lives, but also ruin lives - and I doubt this is what you want, in that case :)

Back
Top Bottom