IO a hazard of peeing with the bathroom door open.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
blueeyedgirl said:
As Mandy's lovely picture shows, most houses in Oz have the toilet helpfully separated from the main bathroom in its own little room.

In the US they are called half bathrooms if they have just a toilet. For example, my house has three rooms with toilets, two of them with showers, so I have 2.5 bathrooms. It's also referred to as a powder room.

I'm with Sicy... I always liked the idea of America adopting the term 'the loo'. :up: Wonder if she & I could start grass roots movements from the West & East Coasts that would spread across the nation, meeting somewhere in Wyoming???? :hmm: :lol:

:giggle: I just said 'movements' in a toilet thread. :giggle:

phillyfan26 said:

In the US they are called half bathrooms if they have just a toilet. For example, my house has three rooms with toilets, two of them with showers, so I have 2.5 bathrooms. It's also referred to as a powder room.

Arrgghhh, you're all prudes, just call it a toilet dammit!!!! :mad:

mandy1973 said:

What about 'bog' that's a beaut aussie term!!

As for cats 'in the bog':

171063098_f35d12f073.jpg

:lol:

blueeyedgirl said:

You're a sick puppy :tsk:

As Mandy's lovely picture shows, most houses in Oz have the toilet helpfully separated from the main bathroom in its own little room.

It helps with the smell. :|

Aha! And you just pointed out both why all our "stuff" can be in the same room and also why the rest of the world hates us. You see, here in the US, the products of our bodily functions doesn't smell. It's true. Our shit doesn't stink. :yes: So obviously we don't need a separate toilet.

And just as obviously why the rest of the world hates us. Which is now suddenly understandable because, honestly, who wouldn't be jealous of our amazing scentless poo. So the solution to all our problems is to either make our poo smell as bad as everyone else's or to try for the even more laudable goal of working to make sure everyone in the world also produces the amazing smell-free excrement. :D

indra said:

Aha! And you just pointed out both why all our "stuff" can be in the same room and also why the rest of the world hates us. You see, here in the US, the products of our bodily functions doesn't smell. It's true. Our shit doesn't stink. :yes: So obviously we don't need a separate toilet.

And just as obviously why the rest of the world hates us. Which is now suddenly understandable because, honestly, who wouldn't be jealous of our amazing scentless poo. So the solution to all our problems is to either make our poo smell as bad as everyone else's or to try for the even more laudable goal of working to make sure everyone in the world also produces the amazing smell-free excrement. :D

After reading the Kraft Dinner thread, I'm left pondering. Are you sure you actually excrete???? :eyebrow: That may not be poo......... :eek:

indra said:

:lmao:
:lmao: exactly it!

Back
Top Bottom