IO: 2007

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonochick said:
Actually, my resolution should probably be to stop making jokes in regards to bringing sexy back. Although I still enjoy it, it's old.

Arrrggh ... now I have that song running through my head.

meegannie said:

I'm going to marry you both. :love:

Mat and Sam can just watch football. Actually, Count Marzipan will probably join them.

:(

Ah well, you and I can go out and sit in cafes and be trendy and discuss things and stuff. Or meander down the street and shop leisurely or something.

I like the idea of getting to 50,000, too. Do we get a prize for that? Maybe a car? Or cash?

:hmm:

Get back to interference and post

I think I've been away for way too long and nobody knows me now :reject:

:wave: hi IO!

RISTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! Of course we remember you!

:hug:

i am not kidding, i was thinking of you the other day. well, a picture you posted once of you sitting on your lounge. it was a pale brown (leather?) lounge.
:up:
i only remembered it because in the thread we were talking about pets and them destroying stuff.

...dont ask me why or how i remember strange things like this.
:coocoo:

woohoo!!

welcome back Risti!!!!!!
was mentioning you about a week back when talking about the good old IO days :D

:hug:

I've been hiding in a little cave called 'college' :yawn:

I came back for a while, but I finally decided that I shouldn't be a lurker... LOL

It seems that I have to start from a newbie again though

Nice to see you guys still remember me :sad: :sexywink: Yeah, the good old days :evil:

wow, 'risti is here. Likewise, I remember the 'invisible girl' from long ago. Hope you've been well. :hug:

I used to post random crap under the name 'ACROB@T' but I have an allergy to captital letters so now I post random crap under this one.

I feel so loved :hug: :eek:

Hello everybody!!!! :wave:

My post count certainly has fallen behind a little, seems like I should work hard on it now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom