I'm Offishally a fish killer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't have any more stories...those are the only 2 murders Midnight commited in front of me :laugh:

We had an almost murder...does that count?

Back home, we had a stray rooster named Rudy who liked to chill in our front yard. One time, he got into the backyard, and our golden retriever Cody latched onto him! :no: We were able to get Cody to drop Rudy, but we realized that it wasn't safe for Rudy to be roaming. We set up a rooster trap and found a farm to bring him to.

When we lived in the bush growing up, we had this cat Tigger who was a stray when she was a kitten and we couldn't lock her in the house. She just went feral. So she'd disappear for days and bring home lizards, mice rats, anything. Luckily never native birds. One day after a 5 day jaunt from wherever she would go, I saw her coming up our driveway. She was dragging something very heavy though. I was thinking what the hell has Tigger brought now? When I went to go see, it was a great big humungous damn Magpie! The bird was nearly as big as her, God knows how she killed it. But dead it was, and on its slow way up to the house. It was a wrestling match trying to get this great big bird out of her clutches.

:huh:

Diemen that is just lovely :cute:

Magpies and shrews! :scream: what are they ??

magpie.jpg

They stand about a foot maybe a bit more, high and weigh about....2 kgs?

I cant find a good pic of a shrew for ya

shrews are incredibly small and quick...I don't even know how a cat would be able to catch it

they are quite common here

there are old urban legends about shrews climbing up your ass...that's why everbody is scared of them

I think they are cute though, aside from them being so small and therefore able to invade your house

shrewa.jpeg
Shrew

Insectivorous mammal belonging to the family (Soricidae) of North South America , North America , Asia , and Europe. A nervous and active animal, related to the mall, it has a musky odor. The common shrew or masked shrew has a heart beat that is considerably faster than that of a hummingbird at 800 beats per minute, and is a prodigious eater and vicious fighter.

Shrews being among the smallest of mammals ; some 2 and a half inches total length , to 6 and a half inches long . The shrewes saliva is poisonous and if injected into a mouse is fatal, and causes discomfort to humans. The African elephant shrews and Oriental tree shrews belong to other families.

Basstrap said:
shrews are incredibly small and quick...I don't even know how a cat would be able to catch it

My cat can catch flies, spiders, bugs.. they are also quick :sexywink:

I woulda thought the same thing about your fish being dead Sicy - I don't know how they can live if the water isn't passing over their gills (like when they swim) - there is a fighting fish here at school that I watched for 5 minutes - he sits perfectly still - then you tap on the glass and he takes off - I don't know how he does it :scratch:

:lmao:

I keep finding fish pieces in my toilet :slant: Small pieces of his fins :sad: I think he's still in there dying a slow death :scream:

I dont believe this!!!!!!!!! The fucking fish is still alive!! :scream: I saw his goddamn tail in the smaller hole, peeking out so I tried to grab him again but NOOOO. Then I set up a trap with the net and an algae tablet in it and just now I saw him he came out :banghead: and I couldnt get him WHY WHY WHY IS HE STILL ALIVE!!!

Sicy, call the plumber, or the landlord, that's what they're there for right? :shrug:

please rescue the poor thing :|

COSTA MESA, California (AP) -- Kids be warned: Flushing your pet fish down the drain will not send it safely into the ocean as depicted in the new computer-animated movie by Disney and Pixar "Finding Nemo."

A company that manufactures equipment used to process sewage issued a news release Thursday warning that drain pipes do lead to the ocean -- eventually -- but first the fluid goes through powerful machines that "shred solids into tiny particles."

"In truth, no one would ever find Nemo and the movie would be called 'Grinding Nemo,"' wrote the JWC Environmental company, which makes the trademarked "Muffin Monster" shredding pumps.

In the unlikely event Nemo survived the deadly machines, the company added, he would probably be killed by the chlorine disinfection.

Sicy said:
I dont believe this!!!!!!!!! The fucking fish is still alive!! :scream: I saw his goddamn tail in the smaller hole, peeking out so I tried to grab him again but NOOOO. Then I set up a trap with the net and an algae tablet in it and just now I saw him he came out :banghead: and I couldnt get him WHY WHY WHY IS HE STILL ALIVE!!!

Mr. BAW said to try shutting the water off with the valve behind your toilet bowl. After its shut off, flush the toilet to empty the water out and it won't fill up again. The fish won't be able to swim away and you might be able to grab him :shrug:

I tried that but there's still water in the bottom of the toilet :slant:

Back
Top Bottom