I'm officially terrified

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
of going to the dentist tomorrow

Because she might pull my tooth out instead of sending me to other dentist because it still hurts

I am not as worried as I was the first time I got a filling - and I am not afriad that it will hurt

But will I hear it pop out of mouth?? :yuck: Im sorry I have to know these things

will the dentist start pulling and tugging at it - I have visions of her standing and pulling and pulling at my mouth. :der:

Do i feel her pulling away at it??

I dont think I want them to steal my tooth anymore :reject: :scream: Im afraid - its the whole dentist room surroundings they try to have it nice & relaxing by having a stereo but its all those machines and that scary chair that frighten me

zoney! dont shout at me for hearing more about the tooth - its my ongoing saga :wink:

There will be a loud suction like noise as she pulls it out. You will have plenty of warning though as she will most likely brace herself against the dentist chair (which is why they are bolted to the floor) and use it as leverage to pull backward. So it is unlikely you will be unaware of what is going on. Your biggest concern should be the needle which is used to deaden your jaw. It is not the inch long needle, but the sensation of it grinding into your jaw bone.

:wink:

I was just kidding :D
Depending on the tooth and the size of the root it varies on how difficult they are to pull out. I've had 4 teeth and all 4 wisdom teeth pulled, the first 4 to make room so my braces (I was such a dorky kid lol) would work and the wisdom teeth cos it was still pretty crowded once they came through and except for one wisdom tooth there was no problems at all. Dentists must either have pretty strong wrists or our teeth aren't as firmly rooted in as we think as I had a female dentist pull some of mine and she did them with little fuss. I barely noticed and there was no excessive tugging or anything. Its really nothing to worry about Lara. Its annoying more than anything.

*shrug

Lara Mullen said:
zoney! dont shout at me for hearing more about the tooth - its my ongoing saga :wink:

no shouting today....just a simple line of questions:

:scream:IF IT IS AN ONGOING SAGA, WHY DO WE NEED THREE THREADS? SHOULDN'T ONGOING SAGAS ALL BE IN ONE THREAD?:scream:

See, no shouting....just a simple line of questioning. :|

lara, i didn't even feel it when they pulled my tooth the last time...i don't remember how it felt when i got the first one pulled.

usually the worst part is getting numb...but after the first little stick of the needle, it's not so bad, at least it wasn't for me.

:hug:

I was busy today I actually went to all 2 of my classes today :shocked: Then I went driving

And I have been in pain

I was at the post office and I got talking to this girl beside me shes French and she asked me to speak french and shes from Paris :love: :love: :love: I want to go to Paris!! It was such a sign. All I need to do now is find a Spanish person to get talking to in Belfast. French girl asked for my number and wants to come to uni with me oen day cus she wants to come.

I told my mum - she asked did I speak to everyone I end up standing beside in post offices and on buses

I told her only sometimes.

She asked did I put them away in the head with all my talking.

I said Lara Mullens could never do that.

zoney my new nickname is Grey Malcom for some reason :confused: my mum has passed 3 times and said Hello grey malcom

All I can think of now is Macbeth.

She said its good to see me so cheery - apparently ive been in a "glumster" for a while.

I wanna know...if they freeze your mouth, will it stop you from posting every five seconds?

:| <- lara malcolms with a frozen mouth

this thread makes me never want to go to the dentist again :no:

all i think they're going to do is make your mouth really numb, it'll feel weird and you won't be able to eat until it wears off but you should be able to talk.

I talk all the time

:|

I dont like being alone because it means I cant talk to anyone

Zoney I talk a lot - ever since I could open my trap I talked ppl to death :| Its one of my loveable qualities you just dont know it yet. There is a never an awkaward silence or silence when im about and apparently I have this great talent of ebing able to talk about 5 different things without taking a breath!!!! :yes:

Its fun to talk zoney. :| Except to the weirdos on the bus like the old man last week who started goin on about how depressed evryone looked and was driving me mad because he was shouting in my ear and he had hair growing out of his ears and he smelled funny. And he was as mad as a hatter.

ILuvLarryMullen said:
this thread makes me never want to go to the dentist again :no:

all i think they're going to do is make your mouth really numb, it'll feel weird and you won't be able to eat until it wears off but you should be able to talk.

*phew*

Thats good. See I didnt eat until midday today - I can deal without eating food.

See Im going to the lib afterwards to do my span presentation for friday - and i usually dont talk there but last week I was talking to everyone at the printer about how my work wouldnt print out and i was 15 mins late for class until the boy at the printer said I was sitting beside him and printed it out for me - then I ran to french 30 mins late :uhoh: out of breath and making lots of noise and started talking to the ppl beside me :eek:

One day in all 3 of my classses I kept talking and interrupting and my tutors kept asking did I need help - Picasso man was really nice and offered to lend me Picasso books - its the only class I dont talk in im so interested i sit right at the front and hang off my seat with excitement at all the fun stuff we learn.

wouldn't you have to freeze someone's fingers to stop them posting every five seconds?

actually, just come on over to wales - with our weather you'll be frozen in no time.

Its also impossible to post here every 5 seconds when your called Lara Mullens and have a thing called flood control to deal with

I swear, I posted here, checked a thread in LS, and came back, and there were TWO posts in this thread from lara mullens. TWO.

:crack:

:| Lara Mullens/ malcolms, LMBV cant help it. The same way your constantly mean to me. :(

hold on a sec.

this is not mean. You need to stop that.

i am pointing out the VERY obvious.

I SWEAR, I post....click some other window, come back....and you have already replied. That is crazy! I am not being mean...

OK....watch... I am about to hit post....I would put money on it, by the time I click to look at the It's Official menu page, you will have replied to this thread, and maybe a few more.

WATCH. {submit}

Angela Harlem said:
I was just kidding :D
Depending on the tooth and the size of the root it varies on how difficult they are to pull out. I've had 4 teeth and all 4 wisdom teeth pulled, the first 4 to make room so my braces (I was such a dorky kid lol) would work and the wisdom teeth cos it was still pretty crowded once they came through and except for one wisdom tooth there was no problems at all. Dentists must either have pretty strong wrists or our teeth aren't as firmly rooted in as we think as I had a female dentist pull some of mine and she did them with little fuss. I barely noticed and there was no excessive tugging or anything. Its really nothing to worry about Lara. Its annoying more than anything.

When I had my wisdom teeth pulled last February, the dentist (a grown man) had a really hard time getting them out. He had so much leverage that he was literally hovering over the floor, and had to get his assistant (another man) to help him. :ohmy: I guess I shouldn't worry as much about my teeth falling out.

Back
Top Bottom