I'm officially scared of khanada...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jesseu2

Refugee
cuz of the pic in her signature. she might know my IP address and might attack me.

btw, how does that lil broadcaster thing work?

Bonochick said:
I'm scared of her for other reasons involving vodka and chocolate pudding.
chocolate pudding?! i just made some with oreos and cool whip, made it all halloweeny. and i don't understand the vodka either. :laugh:

anyway jesse, the pic only displays the ip address to you, i can't see everyone else's. (although cuz i'm a mod here i can see them if i choose, lol.) this dude at danasoft.com came up with it to show people just how much info you unwillingly give sites just by visiting them. every computer gives off this stuff even if they've got routers and firewalls.

but don't worry, i'm not sitting here looking at everyone's info and finding ways to hack into their comp. :wink:

because of Khanada... I memorized my IP addresss...

MEEEEEEEERRRRRRRGGGGGGGEEEEEEE>>>>>>>> :D

i just wanted to say: MEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I had no clue what you were all talking about until this weekend. the little pop-up scary thing does not work with dial-up.

Please, I don't even like wearing my pants, let alone having somebody else's around here.

duran duran scare me.

but that isp thingie guy does too now, even though he's been explained. what i didn't know wasn't hurting me, and now i know.

IWasBored said:
duran duran scare me.
now tell me, how can you be scared of this?!

338%3A4%3B%3A723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2327%3D883%3D636%3DXROQDF%3E23234624%3A57%3B5ot1lsi

so far the isp thing has told me there is no spoon, asked if i've seen your pants, and told me i was naked.

and then duran duran show up....scary thread, scary thread.

;)

it's repeating itself....says there's no spoon. i already know there's no stinkin spoon!

the little guy holding the sign looks suspicious...

you know where i live
and there was another one i saw in another thread.

so that's what...5? i'm counting :D

angelaharlem you're stalking me?

have you seen my pants?
i know where you live.
you stole my pants!
there is no spoon.
don't move and nobody gets hurt!
you're naked, aren't you?
oh no! you're broadcasting an IP!
you have the right to remain silent.
i've seen your mp3 collection.

what's the 10th??

the 10th is
"Follow IWB, tell her, don't let her out of your sight"

No I kid.
I only get the weird ones about nekkidness and pants.

i must have refreshed it 50 times....there's only 9, i tell ya!

i promise there's ten. i'll have to remember to log in later to the control panel for the image to see the sentences. i forget what i typed cuz i did it late at night when i was half asleep.

i'm on my husband's laptop so i can't check my e-mail. :shrug;

Don't be scared of the Salope/Nutte...she's absolutely harmless...and her little buddy knows i'm nak....um...woops :ohmy:

BTW...Duran Duran are playing here on Nov. 9 :D I'm trying to convince my honey buns to take me to see them but he wants no part of it :( Maybe i'll find someone else to go with me :D

SALOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hug: come see them in atlanta, that's where i'm going.

where have you been?! i've missed talking to meine tante! :laugh:

edited to remove vertical scroll. nobody likes vertical scroll.

Last edited:
I wish I could!!!! :D :D Man i've been busy as hell but now that i'm Office Manager and basically can do what i want I have a bit of time for the Forum nowadays LOL :D How's the hubby?!

Back
Top Bottom