im officially pissed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cell

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
i want to crack some parents skulls who keep sending their sick kids to school because they don't want to miss work so its convenient for them who cares if other kids get sick so now my baby's sick AGAIN!!:scream: and she has to miss school because some moron parents put their sick kids in school:yell:

i am so going to crack some skulls over the phone today:mad:

I swear some parents are either really lazy or just plain stupid. I hope Daisy feels better really soon:yes:

poor baby :sad:

i know my chelsea was out sick for a whole week last week. it's so sad when the babies are sick. give her a :hug:

poor Daisy :( :hug:

those parents suck Icelle...when my baby was little, he would get SOO sick he would miss 2 to 3 weeks of school so I did everything I could to keep sick kids away from him. It wasn't easy when kids in his class came to school with coughs and runny noses.

If you have a kid, you need to have a plan and keep them home when they get sick. And how much fun can it be trying to sit in a classroom all day when you feel crappy?

:mad:

Cajun said:
I swear some parents are either really lazy or just plain stupid. I hope Daisy feels better really soon:yes:

my thoughts exactly.

i think the teacher's afraid of me now:

me: :mad:

teacher: :uhoh:

That blows. I hope she feels better soon! That's always the worst part about school...like the people who are freaks and hate missing class (um, no offense to anyone) will spread their germs around when they should just take a day off. Thankfully I've only been sick twice this winter and it was nothing major...

ONE TIME!

for my 6th birthday my parents installed a pool (it just happened to be the week before my birthday, since i was born in early june). so for my party the ENTIRE neighborhood went swimming. the next day my sister and i were COVERED in little red bumps and it was itchy and we had fevers. my parents wondered if they messed the chlorine up or something. so they took us to the hospital and they didn't know what was wrong with us.

so then we went to the university "experimental" hospital. they did tests on us and stuff. and a day later we found out it was chicken pox that was spread through the water.

:hug: s to daisy! (no chicken pox though ;))

that happened to me too lilly, when i was 12 i went swimming in a friend's pool and i ended up with chicken pox the next day. i had to miss summer camp:angry: daisy is afraid of getting chicken pox. she sees one pimple on her leg and then she freaks out, saying she has it lol. she told me to tell everyone thank you for the well wishes. she reads interference with me once in a while if the threads are g-rated enough lol...she loves the smilie on here.

god, icelle...talk about crackin' skulls...:mad:

chelsea was just outside with a fine box of monster poppers, those little things that snap on the pavement like a firecracker when you throw 'em, and the neighbor lady who always yells at the kids, but lets her little dog "go" everywhere, came out and started screaming about the noise! :yell:

she makes me sooo mad! she called the kids "little shits" once...i went off.

Try this.
mw-hbmlb180.jpg

bonosgirl84 said:
god, icelle...talk about crackin' skulls...:mad:

chelsea was just outside with a fine box of monster poppers, those little things that snap on the pavement like a firecracker when you throw 'em, and the neighbor lady who always yells at the kids, but lets her little dog "go" everywhere, came out and started screaming about the noise! :yell:

she makes me sooo mad! she called the kids "little shits" once...i went off.

man...you and i should get together and crack some skulls:angry:
i had an old lady threaten to "spank" daisy once because she was crying and it was in a public place, she said to her "if you were my child i'd spank you"...and i just went off on that wench...
NOBODY threatens my baby:mad:

i used to love those monster popper things! i threw them at my buddy in church once, they popped when i threw them :lmao:and he ended up chasing me around and then got another one of his buddies to hold me still while he scratched his nails against the chalkboard:yikes:

bonosgirl84 said:
monster poppers :up: :yes:

out in mohave county we get great legal fireworks, too...thirty-eight inch bottle rockets...:hyper:

I love the fireworks on New Years day. In my country, everyone buys lots of them, especially children. I don?t do that anymore now, but I remembeer I had a box of 100... funny, we call them "pirates"... its so funny with children :up:

Back
Top Bottom