I'm officially off for lunch now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
Meatball sub me thinks get 6" but another 6" free :drool:

Then post office for postal order - ebay payment due in in 4 days :shame:

Then off for brainstorming with my mate Kate at the library

*Leaps out the door*

i woke up this morning. i went pee. i made mental note to remind chelsea to put the cap back on the toothpaste. i stumbled to the computer. i looked at the scar on my finger as i dialed up. i washed a coffee mug. i microwaved coffee. i poured sugar into the sugar bowl. i looked at my toes and noticed a chip in the polish. i wrapped myself in a blanket. i sipped coffee. i chatted with zoneeeeee. i laughed at his jokes. i looked out the window. i sipped my coffee again. i browsed io. i looked at the gatherings photos. i smiled. i wondered if i should eat a donut. i scratched my knee. i threw the donut in the trash. i wandered back into io. i laughed at salome. i opened this thread. i made this post.

wanna hear about the rest of my day? i didn't think so. :|

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes lowercase.

We must know EVERY detail of EVERYONE's very mundane life in here beeegeeee.

We MUST know. Your life is sooo interesting. Really!!!! No, really. :hyper: :hyper:

Last edited:
I went out shopping in Forestside for lunch.

came back to car to find like 2inch space between my driver door and person's driver door......how the fuck did they get in and out? Just as fecking well the other side wasnt bad otherwise Ida been fooked!

pple should take time and make space round their car!

:mad:

anyhow lunch was potty sala et tunella.

very nice!

:wink:

i like talking about my mundane life thank you very much

zoney! said:
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes lowercase.

We must know EVERY detail of EVERYONE's very mundane life in here beeegeeee.

We MUST know. Your life is sooo interesting. Really!!!! No, really. :hyper: :hyper:

Well then in that case, I thought it was necessary to inform everyone that I had planned to have a mushroom wrap for lunch (leftovers from dinner last night), but since reading this tread I will now scurry over to Subway and get myself a meatball sub.

However, unlike Lara, my entire sub will be free. I simply must by a beverage to use the coupon.

I think zoney wants more detail than that

Infact if I wasnt mistaken hes poking fun at me. One is not amused :|

Yes :|

Ok Ok Ok I get the hint im boring, i will try to talk less garbage in future. *zips mouth*

LMAO Salome!

by the way Lara...I hope you are happy now. I have done two thing....I have started a thread for these types of posts. It just might be the next randomonium. I feel it. Go check Lemostand. Maybe the mods will start merging threads INTO it to keep things interesting.

And I am going to go get a meatball sub now. I am craving one. Damn you temptresses. :angry:

*pulls sticks out of people's asses.

Chill, It's Official is puposely for random crap like this.

Sicy are we feeling your wrath - the one spinninginghead talked about?? :shifty:

weeeeeeeee

Sicy found a meaning for the randoumdomdom thread :applaud:

:bow:

did anyone know that "dom" is dutch for "stupid" btw?

Sicy said:
Yes because I dont like dealing with crap so early in the morning :mad:

*removes stick from asses to save Sicy doing it

I smelt the wrath maybe im not that slow after all :hmm:

after I dislodge my stick, I am going to beat people with it

Salome said:
weeeeeeeee

Sicy found a meaning for the randoumdomdom thread :applaud:

:bow:

did anyone know that "dom" is dutch for "stupid" btw?

with this being said....let the MEERRRRRRGING begin!!!! :hyper:

Please???? :(

I think you blew your chance zoney after saying that you were going to resort to violent tactics with that stick after you have dislodged it :tsk:

yes, beatings with a smelly stick!!!!!

Just so you all know...I am back from my lunch.

I was debating between The Spaghetti Shop and Subway (the two closest shops that would have meatball subs/heros), and Spaghetti Shop won out. I was really crowded in there. I have been there in the past, and usually there are only a handful of people in there. NOT today. I think with kids out of school, the recent radio advertising and an unfortunate boiler fire at the KFC/A&W....I could not have found a worst time to choose the Spaghettie Shop.

I was a big meatball hero. Four meatballs (bigger than those little things they call meatballs at subway), a big bun, red tomato sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. Good stuff. I read teh chicago Tribune and ate lunch while getting dirty stares because I took up a whole booth for myself.

I was sitting across from a group of seniors from the Savoy Senior Housing. The one woman who brought the group kept yelling because of the guy who was hard-of-hearing. She would yell "DO YOU WANT TO TAKE THAT HOME WITH YOU" over and over. The guy would lean over, not being able to hear everytime. Finally he said "I'm not done yet." :laugh:

the other thing that was odd was that my order number was 34. They called order 32....so I was getting ready to get my food,and then they called order 37. :mad: :rant: Then they called 38 before calling 34. :huh:

On my way back to work, I stopped by the gas station to get some post-lunch chocolate. The gas station also has the Subway too. the place was packed - much like Spaghetti Shop. :crazy:

I got some of those reese's bars...they are like Kit Kat (I had my Kit Kat and Coffee Crisp I picked up at the TO airport last night, leaving me with no chocolate in the office :banghead: ), but have peanut butter. YUM.

Well, I should have made this into a few journal posts...oh well. :shrug:

Part of my essay was deleted on the computer so i went out in the rain to fetch minstrels

I think ill buy a bounty and monster munch on the walk home

crappy weather

junk food :drool: :crack: ill be fat.

Im really :mad: now.

And althought zoney! makes me :angry: sometimes especially when I think hes copying me I laughed once or twice at his last post

Lara Mullen said:
And althought zoney! makes me :angry: sometimes especially when I think hes copying me I laughed once or twice at his last post

Besides the last line (where I was copying you :p)...that was my EXACT lunch. Of course...the whole post was inspired by you and ABEL. :D :lol: :lmao: :laugh:

Well if anyone cares, I'm almost off to have leftover bbq ribs, rice, beans and bread :|

I wont go into detail however on how the ribs get stuck in my teeth and I dont have any toothpicks at my house right now.

Back
Top Bottom