I'm officially not Rick James, bitch.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What about Outkast's new song that goes "dumbass bitch" "crazy bitch" "stupid bitch" over and over. I'm sure that will become a catchphrase pretty soon.

haha, that maddox guy is hilarious. i've seen some of that stuff posted elsewhere....funny shit. loser with no life, but funny stuff.

U2Kitten said:
What about Outkast's new song that goes "dumbass bitch" "crazy bitch" "stupid bitch" over and over. I'm sure that will become a catchphrase pretty soon.

I thought the catchphrase from that song was "roses really smell like poo poo poo"

...why do I know this? :reject:

easytiger said:

I thought the catchphrase from that song was "roses really smell like poo poo poo"

The first time I heard that song, I was driving in my car and was laughing my ass off ... people thought I was crazy :crack:

holy crap are you my brother, simplekitten? he just emailed me that today. :yikes:

and then my sister emailed me something about a subservient chicken. i almost shot my monitor. :mad:

The worst is when some gabby bitch is the center of a party, and someone tells an awkward story, to which she'll pause a beat, roll her eyes, then say "oooooookayyyyy!"

:lol:

an Internet equivalent is this smilie ----> :|

I bet the underpantgnomes have melted

:hmm:

Did "SFLB" (That's what I like to call him, it rolls off the lips nicely - SIFLIB :up: ) like this quote? I really did.

Originally posted in the weblog or somewhere
When Jim Carrey's "Ace Ventura" came out, every prick I know did their worst "allllrighty then" impression. You can still hear it echoed by smug school girls who try to compensate for their lack of personality and any semblance of wit by chanting this mantra so maybe you won't notice that they're lying whores.

Screaming Flower said:
holy crap are you my brother, simplekitten? he just emailed me that today. :yikes:

your brother and I must be soulmates. :angry:

and then my sister emailed me something about a subservient chicken. i almost shot my monitor. :mad:

she should've sent you something about turkey gonads.

The worst is when some gabby bitch is the center of a party, and someone tells an awkward story, to which she'll pause a beat, roll her eyes, then say "oooooookayyyyy!"

I hate those kinds of people too... especially since I'm stuck in Long Island, a place overcrowded with people like that :madspit:

every kid at school approximiatly every 3.5789111 (repeating) seconds either says "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat , yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah or okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay".

i too laughed uncontrolably upon first hearing that outkast song.

Back
Top Bottom