I'm officially #in it for the cheese

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
So I was forcing Sam to watch Buffy again, and the following conversation ensued:

Character on TV: "...all men are in it for the chase."
Me: Is that true? :flirt:
Sam: VERY true. I love cheese....cheese is good!!
Me: :laugh: CHASE!!!:laugh:
Sam: :eek: I thought it was some weird American thing....:reject:

I love accent-based misunderstandings. :up:

I love cream cheese.

I want a pair of brown fishnets, but NO shop in Norwich has them in stock. BROWN FISHNETS...is that too much to ask? :mad:

fishnets are rockin'. i don't have a brown pair though. only black and a tan color. :angry:

goat cheese is good too. :)

meegannie said:
I love cream cheese.

I want a pair of brown fishnets, but NO shop in Norwich has them in stock. BROWN FISHNETS...is that too much to ask? :mad:

meggie,

i think our primark has brown fishnets. they are exactly the same as the fishnets that they sell for like £7 in accesorize. i could get you a pair and send you them.

:up:

p.s. accents
esp spanish and french boys speaking english
:drool:
:heart:

ReggieWedgie.jpg

oh meggie if only I still worked at pretty polly/aristoc I could send you all the free brown fishnets you could possibly want

I only worked there for 10 months and I have got 3 drawers filled with free (for free read 'stolen from the sample room') hosiery.

anyway, check in co-op or debenhams. pretty polly or aristoc definitely have them in their range (or they did when I worked there in may)

Lara Mullen said:

meggie,

i think our primark has brown fishnets. they are exactly the same as the fishnets that they sell for like £7 in accesorize. i could get you a pair and send you them.

:up:

p.s. accents
esp spanish and french boys speaking english
:drool:
:heart:

That would be ace!!! Our never has them in stock....at least in a small/medium. :( I could trade you for something....I'm going to America for Christmas, so I could try to find you something good there....:hmm:

bammo2 said:
oh meggie if only I still worked at pretty polly/aristoc I could send you all the free brown fishnets you could possibly want

I only worked there for 10 months and I have got 3 drawers filled with free (for free read 'stolen from the sample room') hosiery.

anyway, check in co-op or debenhams. pretty polly or aristoc definitely have them in their range (or they did when I worked there in may)

I have a Debenham's gift voucher....it was a wedding present....dare I spend it on hosiery? :evil:

meegannie said:

That would be ace!!! Our never has them in stock....at least in a small/medium. :( I could trade you for something....I'm going to America for Christmas, so I could try to find you something good there....:hmm:

I'll take a look when im in town this week

never worry they are really really cheap anyway :D

i'll have to email you my new number btw meggie. i got my other phone stolen in dublin. :down:

i know and the taxi driver tea leafed my purse on halloween night
:mad:

debs do some really nice stuff. :up: /random

Back
Top Bottom