I'm Officially Excited

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the guy with the curly blondish hair is skater Timothy Goebel, the gray haired man in front of him is Frank Carol, his coach (who also used to coach Michelle Kwan), and the skater in the gray/white top is Johnny Weir (he had a bad fall during his performance and had to withdraw from the competition)

Attachments

• goebelandfrankcarol.jpg
    goebelandfrankcarol.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 35
Michael Weiss is sitting on the bench in the middle in blue, with his wife and coach

Attachments

• michaelweiss.jpg
    michaelweiss.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
unfortunately my seats for the women's competition weren't quite as close, but in a way you could see more of the performance cuz you could see the whole rink...the seats couldn't have been too bad tho...druing the women's performance a couple of the coaches came and stood behind us, and two or three rows down and to the right was Sarah Hughes' sister, and in the same row I sat in, about 10 seats over was Michael Weiss' dad

Attachments

• whereisatforwomens.jpg
    whereisatforwomens.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 31
I :heart: my digital camera! from the same spot where I was sitting above, I was able to zoom in and across the rink I was able to get this shot...the first section there by the abc area is where I was sitting for the men's performance...I took this shot because at the top there in the ABC broadcast area is Dick Buttons, and in the middle next to him, you can kinda see Peggy Flemming :yes:

Attachments

• dickbuttonspeggyflemming.jpg
    dickbuttonspeggyflemming.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 28
sasha cohen warming up...

Attachments

• sashacohenwarmup1.jpg
    sashacohenwarmup1.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 24
sara hughes warming up...

Attachments

• sarahugheswarmup1.jpg