I'm Officially caving...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonosloveslave

Offishul Kitteh Doctor
Staff member
I will be going today to renew my license tabs.

I'm gonna request a vanity plate.

U2 related :sexywink:

But I'm cheap - I may chicken out at the last minute....

"LOVE U2" is available at the moment though :hmm:

I applaud you for that choice and think you should go for it. I myself have "ROCK ON" -- which isn't U2-related necessarily, but it does suggest a certain obsession with rock music.

Vanity plates are pretty expensive in California. I hope Michigan is cheaper - go for it!

I use to have an Ohio plate "USCFAN"

Can you fit "Bonosloveslave" on a Michigan plate?

I think it's $15 extra per year for the special plate, I think there is also an initial charge for when you order the new plate. This is counting as my birthday present though, so I guess it's not so bad. :shrug:

bonosloveslave said:
No, 7 letters is the limit :angry:
That's a shame...here in NC you can have a total of eight symbols, letters or spaces. This would work:

BZLUVSLV

:wink: Might be time to consider a move south...... LOL!

Ah, hello! You are BONOSloveslave!

Not U2loveslave

LVN BONO
AHH BONO
KS ME BNO
HOT 4 BNO

(The seven character limit is a pain)

Okay, be current with:

U2VRTGO

Last edited:
I love it when im walking down the street and a car drives
by with blasting U2 music inside!!!!!

it makes me wanna dance

Good luck to you!:wink:

I used to driver BAW's car...imagine the looks I got with the plate...OMYBONO....:)

Now she drives BTFLDAY...

I had BOOMCHA

but I've settled for ALTIM8R...

like our Governator...I'm the Altimator....

:reject:

SXYBONO
BONOROX
QATORZE
U2QUEEN
SXDRXU2
U2MOBIL
U2CRUSH (don´t spell crush with an a though)
BONOVOX (simple but kinda... cool)

Funny you should list "BONOVOX".... there's a car here where I live with that as their tag. I only see them once every 2-3 months & I've sworn that the next time I'm going to try & make contact with them. anyone who loves the guys so much that they'd put it on their license plate, you know those folks are always happy to talk about their favorite band & meet other addicts!!! :wink: (I used to have "BONO&CO." - I've since changed it, but I still have the dead tag & take it with me to all my concerts, LOL!!)

Well, Beth, I'm in Michigan too...so be sure to post your choice here before you go to get it so that I can beat you to it, purely out of bitchy uncalled for spite. :wink:

when I get a car (haha!) I want my plates to say "AKTNG BBY" unfortunatley I think that's too many letters. Maybe just "ACHTUNG" or something similar.

Back
Top Bottom