I'm Officially A Wuss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
I need somebody to open a jar of pickles for me. I have a craving, and I can't get it open. Dad is already sleeping, so I can't ask him. :mad:

I WANT PICKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream:

perhaps these will be easier to open...

pickles.jpg

I have attempted running hot water over it, but that did not help. Beating it with a big spoon didn't help either.

*is tempted to smash jar on floor*

PICKLES!!!!!! NOW!!!!!! :scream:

*drinks cherry juice and curls up in corner*

im sorry i get like that with pepsi too

:ohmy: :reject: :hug:

sorry, if i was there i would open the jar. i've been known to open jars. i'll open a million jars of pickles for you if i could:hug:

I got it open! :hyper:

It's pickle time!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

*fetches some orange juice before partaking in pickle pleasure*

I've always had a hard time opening jars...even more so now since I broke my right hand in that car accident a couple years ago, I just don't have the strength in it that I used to...

I tried for 5 minutes to open a jar of fruit the other day :angry: but I finally got it open :)....my trick is that I take the end of a knife handle, or some other unbreakable heavy object, and tap it along the side of the top of the lid of the jar, until the seal is loosened, and eventually I'm able to open it by myself.

works every time (although sometimes it takes a while)....a little trick I learned from mom :D

These pickles are the most disgusting pickles I've ever tasted. :yuck:

What a disappointment. :| :| :| :|

You can have mine.. they've been in my fridge for a few months :der:

Pickles ... :yuck:

everyone buys pickles at my house and then they end up staying in the fridge for several months. i tried throwing them out a couple of times but i get those screams "NOOOOO!!!" so i put them back:angry:

i hate pickles. the only time i've come near them is when i would work in the kitchen at chick-fil-a and i'd be putting them on sandwiches. even with gloves on my hands would reek of pickle juice afterwards, ewww.

those were kosher dill pickles. are those good? :crack:

Dad and I buy ginormous jars of bread and butter pickle slices from a wholesale store, and they are usually so good...I don't know what's up with this jar. We just bought it today. :der:

bread and butter pickles :drool:

what's the expiration date on the jar BC? :crack:

Last edited:
eww, this hot pocket sucks...I want a Wendy's cheeseburger...but it's almost midnight, and it's 33 degrees outside :|

I think I'm gonna go anyway...I'm hungry :crack:

whenever I hear hot pocket I hear it in the voice of Dr.Evil

Back
Top Bottom