I'm Officially A Wuss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i want a wendy's cheeseburger too. but it's been pouring here all week, not a good idea to drive in this weather with my mom's brand new car (my car's not fit for driving at night).

i want soup really, if i could have anything. but, i could only buy three jars, so i have to ration myself. i need something to eat for lunch! so no soup for me tonight. :(

i like campbells cream of chicken soup and tomato soup. i also make some good homemade chicken soup. my baby loves it when i make it for her. she'll pretend to be sick sometimes just to see if i'll make it for her:lol::heart:

Wendy's was yummy :drool:

but they didn't give me ketchup with my fries :angry:

the fries were already salty, but they didn't forget to put a packet of salt in the bag :coocoo:

They didn't even ASK if I wanted ketchup :tsk:

at least I still had some in my fridge :|

Dad and I love ketchup...we always have a couple bottles in the house to make sure we are stocked.

I hate ketchup and pickles. I can never open jars, I have weak little hands. Big jugs of juice are especially difficult. I don't believe I've ever eaten at Wendy's. I've lost all craving for fast food hamburgers which is really odd.

daisybean said:
I want that chicken soap that Khan has...it looks really yummy.
:yes: it is delicious.

abel would like it too cuz it's easy to open. we have one of those rubber grip thingies to open jars (applesauce jars are always the worst!) and these soup jars don't even need it! a little tug and they pop open!

plus, the jar is two bowls' worth of soup and it's only like $2.50 for the jar. :drool: they give you way more noodles than the ghetto campbell's select does. :laugh:

i think i want wendy's for dinner tonight. :silent:

Back
Top Bottom