il est officiel...today, i wear emergency pants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
they are about an inch too short.
they sit at the end of the pants rack for months at a time.
im embarassed to associate with them, let alone drape my legs in them.

yet emergency pants facilitate slacking off on my laundry for that one extra day.
thank you emergency pants.
short-pants.gif

:laugh: I have emergency panties.. :shifty:

But not for crap reasons! :lol:

Running out of clean laundry and having to wear grandma underwear sucks :mad:

zoeythenerdalertcat will eat just about anything :angry: her favorite treat is lettuce :coocoo:

I imagine everyone has something like a pair of 'emergency pants'. You've just got to pretend that you're stylin' with the best of them, and you wouldn't have them any other way.

I suppose that my blue fleece pajama pants with the reindeer on them are my emergency pants. I've already worn them to the video store when I didn't have anything else.

I too, have these emergency pants....I desperately want to get rid of them, but they come in handy every so often. I can't part with my emergency pants.

And, yeah, I have the emergency underwear too. Those suck. More than the pants.

I've never tried to wear both together though :hmm:

memories

my lack of a belt turned todays pants into parts of a whole unintended-emergency-look outfit.

so sad.

Sicy said:
lmfao :angry:!

at first I thought that said that cats eat cake :der:

i thought it said something about cats eating cake too...i think it's the letters :eyebrow:

I actually did not watch it...but the images in my head now

Screaming Flower said:
:angry: grandma underpants :angry:

Thanks for erasing all images I had in my mind from the Victoria Secret Fashoin Show on CBS the other night. :angry:

Re: I actually did not watch it...but the images in my head now

zoney! said:

Thanks for erasing all images I had in my mind from the Victoria Secret Fashoin Show on CBS the other night. :angry:

:eyebrow:

I will send you my Vicky's Secret Catalogs to help you restore your images ... :angry:

Back
Top Bottom