i officially wish i was in toronto this weekend...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I wish I could be there too. Instead, I have spent hours today going through old clothes and stuff in my room. One certainly collects a large amount of shit during 5 years of college. I am also giving a lot of the clothes to Goodwill. Plus I'm going to work out in an hour. My Saturday rocks! :up:

But yeah, I would prefer Australia to Toronto, especially since a good friend of mine lives there as well.

~LadyLemon~ said:
Yeah, I wish I could be there too. Instead, I have spent hours today going through old clothes and stuff in my room. One certainly collects a large amount of shit during 5 years of college. I am also giving a lot of the clothes to Goodwill. Plus I'm going to work out in an hour. My Saturday rocks! :up:

i should be spending hours going through old clothes and stuff in my room. i have entirely too much stuff. my room is more like a large closet than a bedroom :lol: :reject:

one collectes a lot of shit living in the same apartment for 10 years too :tsk:

YAY! :happy: i got a phone call from jesseu2 in toronto! sounds like it's a great time in toronto! hopefully more phone calls to come from other interferencers! :hyper:

I dont wish I was there.
See, I have a Grand Plan.
Its quite simple. I have no intention of flying, so one by one I am going to get you all to come here to visit me.

One down, many more to go.
I am patient :up:

i'll come if you buy my airline ticket angie :sexywink:

i'm surprised no one else has called me yet from toronto. BAW and guaca both have my phone numbers. i guess they're having too good a time :lol:

zone was supposed to drunk dial me. i better not be getting any phone calls at 3 am!

~LadyLemon~ said:
i better not be getting any phone calls at 3 am!

i was thinking the same thing :lol:

elevation should be playing now...they were supposed to go on at 11pm...it's 10:30 here, so that would be 11:30 there.

guaca had said they'd try to call me around 5 or 6 :angry:

i hope they call me when elevation is playing so i can hear it too :hyper: but i guess it might be too loud in there for a phone call then. :|

the after party starts at 2:30, which would be 3:30am here and i'll probably be in bed by then cuz i have to work tomorrow :angry:

ABEL said:
i'll come if you buy my airline ticket angie :sexywink:

i'm surprised no one else has called me yet from toronto. BAW and guaca both have my phone numbers. i guess they're having too good a time :lol:

Uhh, I don't get my evening call until 3 a.m. Toronto time; last night I was sound asleep when BAW called...!

Mr. BAW said:
Why don't you call them....I have #'s... heh, heh, heh!!!:wink:

do you think they'd actually be able to hear the phone ring if elevation is playing? :lol:

Probably not but they'd surprised as hell to hear you on their voicemail!!!!

"hi, its Bumper!"

From my list, Elevation should be on stage for another 1 hour!!!
and then its an all night Post--party....

:wave:

Last edited:
wait a minute Mr. B...if you didn't get your phone call till after 3am, then that would be 5am my time :angry:

adamswildhoney said:

haha :laugh:

*is happy she doesnt have to worry about any late night calls!!

i won't have to worry about them either, cuz once i go to bed, my cell phone will be turned off. and i will be :mad: if no one calls :lol:

bah, i just calling jesseu2 and it was just a voice mail.

i bet they're all :drunk:

:lol:

i wish i had a can of silly string big enough to reach to toronto, cuz no one else called me. i was looking forward to talking to everyone there too. i didn't even get any drunken voice messages :angry:

Mr. BAW said:

No, I said it was 3 a.m. Toronto time, that meant 12 midnight CA; that means 2 a.m. your time!!!

You were worried for nothing!!! :der:

:p

Back
Top Bottom