I officially want to know when Zoney is coming to visit me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
I read somewhere your coming here sometime to visit me.

When are you coming to Norn Iron to visit me liek Zoney???

:hmm:

The European Tour hasn't been scheduled yet.

I am hoping to get Belfast on the list of cities to tour.

It all depends on my agent and the publishers I guess. If they think there is a market for my book there...we will be stopping by.

I want to hang with Lara Mullen and Maddie! :wootay! : :dance:

FizzingWhizzbees said:
And we should officially have an Interland trip to Glastonbury 2004. :yes:

I like that idea!

When do tickets go on sale? (maybe they will be easier to get from across the pond or something :shrug: )

:yes: It'll be a whole tent community! :D

Ooh, we'll have enough people to find firewood and make our own fire!!! :hyper:

Last edited:
jkayet said:
:yes: It'll be a whole tent community! :D

Ooh, we'll have enough people to find firewood and make our own fire!!! :hyper:

Camping

You would make me camp ...

:eyebrow:

I have never been camping in my life ...

:wants a hotel or B&B:

I think tickets will go on sale in May, zoney. But they're doing something weird with them this year to avoid a bunch of them being sold on Ebay and they've also talked about giving priority to students (yay me! :dance: ), so they might go on sale at a different time. :confused:

zoney! said:
The European Tour hasn't been scheduled yet.

I am hoping to get Belfast on the list of cities to tour.

It all depends on my agent and the publishers I guess. If they think there is a market for my book there...we will be stopping by.

Did I miss something? What the heck are you talking about, this "agent"? :eyebrow:

:wootay!:

This is soooooo a Buckwheat word :lmao:

I will be charge of the trip ladies & gentlemen and I want a cap saying "Lara Mullen - The Boss"

Thank You.

And we should jsut get like a massive tent and have beds inside :love: I have never been camping - I feel I have missed out on something fun :hmm:

meegannie said:
I think tickets will go on sale in May, zoney. But they're doing something weird with them this year to avoid a bunch of them being sold on Ebay and they've also talked about giving priority to students (yay me! :dance: ), so they might go on sale at a different time. :confused:
Last year was messed up - major last minute stress...but it worked out and I HAVE to go again... :crack: I really hope the ticket sales make sense. No ebay nonsense. :mad: I'm not a student anymore though... :(

it is in the contract that you all come and stay with me.
we will have mattresses on the floor and it will be like a giant slumber partay with beverages and music and pajama partay fun.

:|

lara will be the boss and i will pour drinks.
:)

Angela Harlem said:
it is in the contract that you all come and stay with me.
we will have mattresses on the floor and it will be like a giant slumber partay with beverages and music and pajama partay fun.

:|

lara will be the boss and i will pour drinks.
:)

:hyper::hyper:

Back
Top Bottom