I Officially Need Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Interference is like a big blue hole that sucks you in and never spits you out.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

:tongue:

HEY! i will go to bed in an hour or so, ok!? ;)

hopefully you do not have exams tomorrow?

Ummmmmmmm, it's not til 10:15am........

I'll just come in early. And not pick a cubby with a computer.

#78?

oh and talking about needing help. so i was doing some laundry this evening and i hear a loud knock at my front door, well since i was not expecting anyone i was thinking i should ignore the knock, however since my family knows i am sick, i was thinking it was my mom checking up on me. so i decided to go to the front door and answer it. and what do i see in front of my sick eyes...a hot young 21 year old boy selling magazines:drool:

so i invite him in to my apartment after i warned him that i have the flu and he is all "hey, don't worry about i have it too!" lol so he comes in sits down on my floor and looks around at my free Q CD. lol he is selling magazines to win a trip to Cancun. so me being the idiot that i am over cute guys, end up buying TV Guide. lol he offered to take me to Cancun with him. haha.. i declined and told him "no thanks, i am going to London in March"

gah, i swear i will buy anything from a cute guy especially when i am sick. :huh: :|

This is my finals week too...my last two classes are tomorrow...then no more college for me EVER!!!!!!!!!!

:hyper: :dance:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
oh and talking about needing help. so i was doing some laundry this evening and i hear a loud knock at my front door, well since i was not expecting anyone i was thinking i should ignore the knock, however since my family knows i am sick, i was thinking it was my mom checking up on me. so i decided to go to the front door and answer it. and what do i see in front of my sick eyes...a hot young 21 year old boy selling magazines:drool:

so i invite him in to my apartment after i warned him that i have the flu and he is all "hey, don't worry about i have it too!" lol so he comes in sits down on my floor and looks around at my free Q CD. lol he is selling magazines to win a trip to Cancun. so me being the idiot that i am over cute guys, end up buying TV Guide. lol he offered to take me to Cancun with him. haha.. i declined and told him "no thanks, i am going to London in March"

gah, i swear i will buy anything from a cute guy especially when i am sick. :huh: :|

Did you get his number?

BLS!!!!!!! GO!

GO STUDY!

DO IT.

NOW.

Personally, I'm planning to go for the "just out of the dryer" look tomorrow at work because I can't get away from the BV (blue vacuum) long enough to iron.

:|

(Cleasai's post #88)

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
lol no. he is too young for me. but was a nice surprise to see on my doorstep.

Hmm, I wonder if he's any relation to that highschool kid who tried to bust a move on ya at a party?

The same thing happened to me! When I was 20, this cute lil 18 year old girl came up to my door selling magazines for her highschool or something. Course, I had just woken up, didn't brush my hair, and still wearing the sweats I had gone to bed with. Not-so-sexy. :lol:

Last edited:
My exams are all over today :hyper:

And the next bunch strat at the end of april until 20th June or something like that :scream: :mad:

but yeh I have cut down on my time around here..well before my exams I did........now I just go on when I get home from my exams

Its kinda easy when you try

Sicy said:
Interference is like a big blue hole that sucks you in and never spits you out.
:lol:

_______
I :heart: TV Guide! My mom gets me a subscription for Christmas every year *hopes she remembers this year* hehe

Cleasai said:
(Cleasai's post #88)

Hmm, I wonder if he's any relation to that highschool kid who tried to bust a move on ya at a party?

The same thing happened to me! When I was 20, this cute lil 18 year old girl came up to my door selling magazines for her highschool or something. Course, I had just woken up, didn't brush my hair, and still wearing the sweats I had gone to bed with. Not-so-sexy. :lol:

lmfao! hmm good question. ;)

so did you give in and buy the mags?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom