I Officially have almost 400 feedbacks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is seriously the creamiest white chocolate I have ever tasted :drool:

ooh i bought a milky bar once online. i didn't like it. i'm not a fan of white chocolate but i thought i'd give it a go.

kit kats, on the other hand... :drool: they're so much better than the american counterparts. i love nestle :drool:

in return sicy is sending me the sephora du wop lip pump gloss :bow: :bow: :bow: it's so expensive here, on ebay i seen it for over £25 :yikes: there's a sephora shop in london, it was the one place i asked to visit but apparently it's not near where everyone else wants to go. :(

april, you still have to try cadburys :drool:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Lara, if I'm ever in London at the same time as you, we are SO hitting Sephora. :drool:

There's one in Barcelona, a girl in my Spanish class told me after i spied her lip balm was from there, I will be residing in Spain Sept 05 - July 06 if you want to visit :drool:

I can also spot Pilgrim jewellery really easily, I love it.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

lip balm :drool:

I am big on the glosses now. They make my lips look tres sexy. :flirt:

I hope this Sephora stuff gives me plumper lips, i've got little thin lips. the only time my lips looked full was when I took an allergic reaction to a lip balm and another time when someone punched me in the face (by accident)

I like glosses
I have a sparkly gloss to go on top of a coloured gloss for those special nights out. I have too much make-up. :up:

Is it a good make-up brand? I heard lots of famous folk use it.

It's relatively cheap compared to our make up. It matches the prices of a brand here that I can't use, my doctor said I had to throw all my old make-up out and had to get hypoallergenic make up and we had to get special shower gels and soap. I kind of felt bad my parents went out and spent all this extra loot getting it all for me too. :uhoh:

I found the du wop lip venom on e-bay for 50p and I thought it was a bargain until it said there was half a bottle left :lol: :yuck:

Thanks April. :heart:

I'm stuck @ 271. Been there for months.

People that don't leave feedback =
mad.jpg

Back
Top Bottom