I Officially have almost 400 feedbacks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy:

I get so much of that stuff for birthdays and christmas, but never use it. I'm going to put some hand soap up later tonight

Where do you get all the stuff that you sell? Is it just old stuff you have around the house?

None of you ship to meggies. :mad:

...though that's probably good for my bank account. :up:

I have 11 feedbacks.
iconYellowStar_25x25.gif

:shifty: Call me kooky... but I think Sicy is hinting at something :hmm:

Oh, and my username is Cleasai. Ya I know... how original

Pretty auctions EP. Wow Cleasai you've been a member for a long time :ohmy:

I think I lost flowers ID .. lol. :slant:

All y'all sellers need to offer more masculine stuff for me to buy. Althought I must say that I'm tempted to buy one of Sicy's handbags just to see her reaction heh heh

Sicy said:
Someone named hitlersgirlfriend won one of my auctions :yikes:

someone named knightsinsatansservice just won one of my auctions. It's a Kiss item so it doesn't surprise me at all to see a name like that. You know...Kiss does stand for Knights in Satan's Service :rolleyes:

I've been so good about staying away from eBay...I only go to look at Ryan Adams stuff occasionally. Well, Bonoslicks just had to point out this auction of Ryan magazine clippings because he knows I keep a Ryan scrapbook. I won!!!!!! :hyper: :applaud: I only have one of those clippings, and I haven't even seen most of those other pics before...and I have over 1500 Ryan pics!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4011155242&category=32996

Back
Top Bottom