i officially got burned

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
on ebay. ~2 months ago, i ordered something off of ebay. well, i guess ordered isn't the right word, more like won. ANYWAY...so it comes in the mail. it's not what i won. so i contact the guy, he says send it back. hell, he even says he'll reimburse me the money for shipping! still no word on whether or not he's even received the item. since then, i've contacted him at least four times, trying to see if he's gotten it, letting him know i sent it, etc.

so i caved today and finally left negative feedback. i've never had to do that before. the closest i've come is leaving neutral feedback when i bought a magazine (rolling stone) and it had a page missing. like, an essential page, part of the article mentioned on the cover. maybe now i'll finally get a reply out of the man, as he seems to reply to all neutral and negative feedbacks left for him. it didn't do much damage, as he's got a rating of like 2000+, but any little bit helps.

blah. :|

Ooo I have never left negative feedback.. but I cant say I blame you.

Screaming Flower said:
how annoying. he better pay you back. i'm always nervous about that happening. :crack:
yeah, i knew it was bound to happen sooner or later. i've been an ebay member since 98 and have bid on 50 auctions or so, winning most of them. i'm trying to remember that, that i've won so many auctions and actually gotten the stuff, and this is only one.

i just wish i'd done it sooner and not let my job distract me cuz it's too late to file a complaint with paypal. so at this point, for me to get my money back, he'd have to send it to me. just to let you know, this is the guy. there's a lot of people on ebay, but this guy has so many auctions going on at one time that i don't wanna risk anyone else here possibly getting ripped off by this guy too.

Sicy said:
Khan and anyone else, here is a great tool.

http://auctiononlinedirectory.com/cgi-bin/negs

Just enter the username and it will show you all their negs and neutrals so you dont have to sift through their feedback :D
ooh thank you, i remember seeing a site like this years ago that would show you only negative and neutral ratings. i could never remember the site's address. don't know if this was it but it's the same thing so thank you! :D

unfortunately, my negative feedback rating has already been pushed off the first page of his feedback page (if you use the default setting), so if anyone ever just glances at that, they won't see why. and he still hasn't sent me an e-mail or replied to the negative rating. he tries to blame lack of communication on people's spam filters (as i've seen in his replies to other negs) but i don't have one built in except for the one i made, which only sends spam to my recycling bin. i still peruse that before emptying it, so i wouldn't miss his mail. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom