I Officially Don't Know What To Say...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
...except that I'm lonely.

Hi.

down.gif

I'm glad you liked the avatars I made you. :hug:

*edits to add*

Hi, Screamer. :wave: What's up?

Yeah, that's how I felt after I was gone for a week. I just marked everything off and started over...but I did sift through some old stuff a little.

:wave:

Are you bored too? If you are, you can make an avatar.

<---- is avatar challenged.

I don't know where to find them, how to make them, and I feel so left out that I don't have a cool one like all the other kids on the block. :sigh:

Okay...1st attempt...if you don't like it, I'm open to suggestions!

Attachments

• likeo2.jpg
    likeo2.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
:hug: BC

I'm lonely too...and I have no groceries...and I'm iced in till about noon tomorrow :angry:

Even tho I probably wouldn't go anywhere tonite, it's still an odd feeling NOT being able to go anywhere :der:

To change your avatar, go to the User CP, and then go to Edit Options. The option to change your avatar is at the bottom of the page.

Sicy, I :heart: that smiley! :cute:

that smilie is :cute: Sicy!!! Is that what Dimmy looks like petting me? :sexywink: :der:

Last edited:
Yes except that smilie doesnt include all the drool that comes out of his mouth :sexywink:

Beautiful

"okay, so if it was the end of the world, when the aliens decided to become hostile, or whatever, why dont we go to the shop and get all the puppys and take them to the house and just let em go wild. baby im going crazy. windowwasherweedwacker wazzoo. anyway, when the aliens become hostile, we wont really change anything. maybe rent a movie and go have some crappy vegetarian food or maybe good vegetarian food from angelica diner and then watch the movie, because the television reception will be bad from interference from the ships and the puppys will have chewed the cable chord so it wouldnt work anyway, but our d.v.d. will work because its on a seperated line from the cable, but you know all this, or i think you do but really you might not because you have trouble with the phone and stuff but ill love you all the way. all the way like the way you order a hamburger in some restaurants when you want lettuce, tomato, onion, ketchup and mustard, "all the way" or like when you were in school and Danny and Brianne supposedly went "all the way" behind the Shop and Go when they were drinking MadDog 20-20 and Robert broke his arm pretty bad doing air guitar to White Lions "Wait" the guitar solo from on top of Danny Datsun 280-Z and he fell. he messed his arm up "all the way". thats how i love your music and you. all the way.

and i dont think there are any aliens today."

Whiskers is having emotional issues or something. :huh: :der:

I think it's time for us to go to bed.

G'night! :wave: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom