I Officially Don't Know What To Say...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know if you can use the URL of an attachment to upload it that way or not...:der:...I've never tried. You can just save it to your computer and then choose to upload it that way...you just browse for the file then.

Bonochick said:
I don't know if you can use the URL of an attachment to upload it that way or not...:der:...I've never tried. You can just save it to your computer and then choose to upload it that way...you just browse for the file then.

I'm totally feeling like this ---> :reject:

I've tried but just can't get this figured out. grrrr! :banghead:

Sicy....help.......

Like O2 said:
:wave:

Are you bored too? If you are, you can make an avatar.

<---- is avatar challenged.

I don't know where to find them, how to make them, and I feel so left out that I don't have a cool one like all the other kids on the block. :sigh:

I'm the same way too Like 02, so you're not alone. :reject:

tiny dancer said:

I :heart: your new avatat Like 02!!! :wave:

Thanks! It should help clear up some of the confusion about my user name. :yes:

I wish I had 1/2 a clue how people make those...if I did, I'd try to make you one. If Bonochick passes her test today, let's get her to make you a new one too. **pimping BC's avatar making abilities**

What do you want on it?

Like O2 said:

Thanks! It should help clear up some of the confusion about my user name. :yes:

I wish I had 1/2 a clue how people make those...if I did, I'd try to make you one. If Bonochick passes her test today, let's get her to make you a new one too. **pimping BC's avatar making abilities**

What do you want on it?

I love flowers. My favorite are roses. I do a lot of gardening with flowers and herbs. The herbs that I grow I use them in my cooking. ;)

Like O2 said:
Nice job BC & daiseybean....but how the heck do you make those? It is there some avatar software I don't know about???

That's a good question Like 02, for I have no idea who you create them.

Also I want to thank Bonochick & daiseybean for making one for me. It was a hard decision of whose to choose. I went with Bonochicks,and Sicy helped set it up. Many many thanks to everyone, and especially to Like 02. :bow:

I :heart: my new avatar!!!!

A :hug: for everyone!

Back
Top Bottom