i officially do not understand SLEEP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
aren't you supposed to get 8 striaght hours of sleep a night or somehting?

how come i fall asleep at odd times of the day--like during class, during lunch, while riding on the bus, etc.--and go around like a zombie, constantly aware of how much i'd like to go to sleep, but when it's 3:30 am--a time when i SHOULD be asleep--i can't actually sleep?

and why do i wake up at least 3 times during a four hour span of sleeping?

:mad:

I know...I was struggling to keep my eyes open earlier this afternoon while doing housework...but now...wide awake!!!! :der:

Mr. Sandman...bring me a dream...

i'm not in the least bit tired. but i fell asleep, or almost fell asleep in all four of my classes today, and in between while i was reading...

i completely dozed off in archeology class...something about large lecutre halls makes me sleepy...maybe i should break into one and camp out for the night...

i nearly fell asleep during a radio station meeting

but if i were to get into bed now, i'd be staring at the wall until about 6 am...and then i'd fall asleep, wake up a few times, and have to be out of bed at nine...over winter break i thought that i didn't go to sleep until about 6 or 7 am because i got stuck in some kind of pattern, but i have reason to beleive that isn't the case...

oooh look at me and my long rambling post...suck :mad:

i don't know, my grandma's pretty old and i don't think she sleeps...

Well what time do you want to go to bed? Say for example you want to go to bed at like 11 pm.... don't drink any soda or eat any chocolate after 7 pm (the caffine will keep you away). give yourself winddown time, and around 9 pm don't drink anything (or else you'll have to go to the bathroom while you're trying to sleep). It may take a while, but give yourself the same routine everyday....so that way your body get used to the new sleep schedule.

i don't eat or drink anyhting after 7 cos that's when the dinning halls close...

IWasBored said:
i don't eat or drink anyhting after 7 cos that's when the dinning halls close...

Besides...no liquids after 6:00 pm for you, otherwise...you have "problems"...

:wave:

"problems" :lol:

yeah i'm a freshman

no stress due to class work cos my high school classes were harder...

i just wanna go to sleep...

I have a similar problem. I'm exhausted in school & almost fall asleep in every class(if they wre 5 minutes longer, I would), but when I actually go to bed, I can't fall asleep, or else I don't sleep well. I need sleeeeeeeeeeeeep!

Back
Top Bottom