I officially can't keep a secret

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
:hyper: I can't I can't :hyper:

I got my brother and sister Christmas presents (this early? why? Because I got paid lots of money this month so spent it now while I have it :shrug: ) Anyway I want to wrap them and let them open them now its killing me I asked could we put the Christmas tree up this weekend so I can put the presents under the tree :hyper:

I am in a giving mood - I love buying ppl things this week

Oh so I have a secret but I can't tell you because its about an Interferencer but I want to tell everyone but I really shouldnt and its making me all excited :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

:silent: :hyper: :silent:

No, sorry. I would if I could though. I am in a very generous mood this weather. Everything is great. Yes mr dentist please pull my tooth out I am quite looking forward to it but then the bus stopped outside the dentists today for like an HOUR after my life-flashing-infront-of-my-eyes bus journey - it said Cavity Corner on it - It was making me feel weird.

Frida Kahlo had one of those bus rides. I think.

I bet lara mullens will be the enxt one to post here because she simply HAS too...and she cannot hold back.

I always want to give people their Christmas presents early too. In fact I occassionally buy an extra little present for my family so they can open them before Christmas. I love buying gifts for Christmas! :)

zoney! said:

I bet lara mullens will be the enxt one to post here because she simply HAS too...and she cannot hold back.

Only my mum calls me Lara Mullens

So so last night I put the finishing touches to my secret thing

*pm's people* :hyper: :hyper:

I am pm-ing you now bammo as I type this well in between typing this

Ok bammo I just sent it :up:

And I sent Angie one too.

I shouldnt tell too many ppl I might let the cat out of the bag, I'd tell you zoney, but I don't trust you with my secret.

What? First there is talk of secret and then all that happens is PMs on that secet?

:scream:

Tell the world Lara!

maybe its anout you u2 girl :sexywink:

ok ok ill tell you the secret but no more ppl I already pm'd 5 ppl and then I told anothr interferencer on msn

I cant keep my trap shut :laugh:

ok gav ill tell you but only because your an Ard macha man and stuff and you have the donkeys :up: and you live beside the planterium and your coming to Queens to study sometime - you just dont know it yet :up:

and dont anyone else ask about the secret because I am persuaded waay too easily :angry:

Me to sister: I can't tell you its supposed to be kept a secret

Sister: Please

Me: Ok

Sister: :lmao: I can get anything out of you if I ask

Me: :huh: :ohmy:

gav i emailed you if u still use the email addy you gave to interference

zoney! said:
it doesn't seem so secret anymore. :shrug:

Its all good as long as the person who it concerns doesnt find out yet and they dont know anything :yes:

Back
Top Bottom