i/o this whole place sucks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what's even funnier than us FORGETTING the caps is that we FORGOT those who KEEP talking, even though people are clearly ignoring their constant FLIRTING with everyone.

i bet whambamflipflopgirl will agree with me :up:

7 :mad:

BOOM-CHA !!!!

:bow:

I think that sort of thing was cool in the 80s and yah; some people NEVER SNAP out of those.

---------------
----------------
------
--
-----------

Maybe if you'd go BACK and LEARN your HISTORY you'd KNOW who "these people" are, the soul waits and IWasBored.

NEWBIES. :mad:

WTF is going on here?

sometimes the dust that settles under the couch becomes your closest friend and sometimes it becomes your lover. But if you clutch it too tight, boredum will find you. Don't mock the messenger.

Does that help?

Angela Harlem said:
i have a craving for shaved leg ham. double smoked.

and this place doesn't suck at all. we have extremist freaks in abundance in fym, snobs who dont know their arse from their elbows littering b&c, INSANE games and ridiculous bullshit threads all through the lemonade stand and it's subforums. all u2 forums are filled with psychotic fans who are literally one legal step away fom being charged with stalking and go on 30 different shows and then complain they are in debt or that the setlist was stale. we have someone who can send messages to her future self but is actually a man, according to her um..belief in magic, another who is so utterly fucking boring this person could probably make a fortune replacing anaesthetic....what else...:hmm:

:happy:

this post has redeemed this place. :love: especially the part about the boring person. :drool:

Angela Harlem said:

and this place doesn't suck at all. we have extremist freaks in abundance in fym, snobs who dont know their arse from their elbows littering b&c, INSANE games and ridiculous bullshit threads all through the lemonade stand and it's subforums. all u2 forums are filled with psychotic fans who are literally one legal step away fom being charged with stalking and go on 30 different shows and then complain they are in debt or that the setlist was stale. we have someone who can send messages to her future self but is actually a man, according to her um..belief in magic, another who is so utterly fucking boring this person could probably make a fortune replacing anaesthetic....what else...:hmm:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:shred:

oh AH....I have a reply to your PM but it is nauseatingly long and very annoying. I shall send anyway.

:heart:

:cute:

:kill:

this century is the century of the ego :sigh:

Cap't Unsuckify said:
:mad:

You rang?

1 diavolo and 1 capricciosa. pronto, pronto :angry: [BC?]

the bunch registered after 2001 - behave.

did someone say chicken???

chicken-basking.jpg

Last edited:
Angela Harlem said:

<----------- amanda loo who

:D

Back
Top Bottom