***I***O: It's Four Twenty (AM) Do you know where your kids are?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
this thread is like someone bringing the good stuff to a party and then having that one guy show up who knew a guy who's sister knew a chick who had a bad trip and then proceeds to kill your high by talking about it continuously.

bonosgirl84 said:
this thread is like someone bringing the good stuff to a party and then having that one guy show up who knew a guy who's sister knew a chick who had a bad trip and then proceeds to kill your high by talking about it continuously.

Oh my werd :lmao:

bonosgirl84 said:

You're right....I am being an ass aren't I? How can I redeem myself and begin to post like a regular person again?

BTW....If you read that as being sarcastic, you are 100% wrong. I really do want to go back to being that guy no one ever talked about badly, or had to frown upon. I want to go back to the good days.

Edgeman said:

You're right....I am being an ass aren't I? How can I redeem myself and begin to post like a regular person again?

BTW....If you read that as being sarcastic, you are 100% wrong. I really do want to go back to being that guy no one ever talked about badly, or had to frown upon. I want to go back to the good days.

ok. fine.

group hug. :hug::angry::hug:

:heart: :angry:
paul.gif
:angry: :heart:

how could i forget about that one! you are right, that one is the best. Sorry, bg you've been moved to number 2, #2 ain't bad though!

:heart: :heart: :heart:
:heart:
paul.gif
:heart:
:heart: :heart: :heart:

ILuvLarryMullen said:
how could i forget about that one! you are right, that one is the best. Sorry, bg you've been moved to number 2, #2 ain't bad though!

Damn straight.

Do any of you get that Stirling beer ad over there? Its a series of them showing these guys doing really stupid things like one is an Olympic gymnast on the rings, one is in a bar playing pool, one is playing a pinball machine etc and they are all clutching with one hand their bottle of beer and this song plays over it which goes "hold me, hold me, never never never let me go" or something...It is stuck in my head.

Just wanted to say that.
:yes:

not 4:20 here

6:33

and my alarm cock just went off :| that was depressing.

It's 10.50pm here. It made sense in my head PinWiz#2. The whole song thing and group hugs etc. It was like some corny slo-mo scene with people running through a field of flowers toward each other.

Ok, now I'm losing it too. I tried. Meh.

Back
Top Bottom