i/o i got sunburned!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have been slapping on Garnier´s suncream since March and it´s really great. I´m still really pale (I don´t tan either) and it has been really warm and sunny - 35 - 38 degrees these days - lately. I also wear huge sunglasses and try and stay in the shade whenever it is possible.

I have really pale skin so I burn pretty easily. When I was younger I got burned so bad once that I got sun poisoning. Try using Aloe Vera it's great for soothing sunburns.

Have had a couple of times though where a burn turned into a tan! lol.

Mr. BAW said:
I visit the light booth........I'm even all over....:woowoo:

I just started my unlimited month yesterday. Over the next 30 days - starting approximately 6 minutes at a time until I have a nice base - I plan to eradicate my sickly hue for one more suited to the coastal area which I habitate. :D

Reasonable tanning = :up: :drool: Leather people = :down: :yuck:

<Eczema :yuck: but I still haven't really been to a doctor over it, I really should go, it's the summer that gets me and it already looks like it's gonna be a bad one

And I only sunburn when I"m in texas

Good thing it's not like I'm moving there in August or anything like going to college there for four years :shifty:

Aloe vera does wonders for sunburn, so soothing :drool:
I burn really easy, I never tan!

I once saw a woman who was so over tanned she looked purple :crazy:

Hehe I agree... I also see people sometimes they've been in the sun and they look like they just went really, really, really mad... ;)

Know I shouldn't laugh but I do whenever I see someone that has gotten burn and it's left those white marks on them. Like if they burned their face than there's a white area where the sunglasses were,lol.

Have fallen victim to the white embarrassing marks before :shifty:

EWWW I just remembered something sorta disgusting

There was this boy at work, and two summers ago his face got soo sunburned that he started peeling and getting blisters on his face, so my boss had to send him home, he was REAL sad cause his face hurt REAL bad

wow... that sucks. Applying aloe vera based creams or Magnesium milk helps to refresh the skin.

Although I'm not white I got sun burned sometimes, because of the sun of a high city like Bogotá. my skin gets all red and the next day is tanned, it looks nice but I rather to use Fp 30 everyday.

Back
Top Bottom