i/o... grey's anatomy can suck it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
i've never watched a single episode, and it may be the greatest thing since sliced bread... but i have to hear another coworker talk about how f'ing wonderful it is one more time, i'm gonna kill 'em

I hear dat! :up: I also do not understand the ratings-juggernaut that is “Desperate Housewives”.. Never seen an episode, don't care to :tsk:

Lost interest into the first episode of Lost and never went back. Desperate Housewives is just plain stupid, I don't understand the phenomena about skinny bimbo women doing ridiculously embarrassing stupid things to one another....but Grey's.......I :heart: the show. I don't talk about it constantly tho, I just really love the show and the characters, story lines etc.

Never seen any of them..... :shrug:

And no, I don't live in a cave. :tongue:

But how do I drown out Celine?!?!?!? :yikes: :yikes:

Picked up on Lost on dvd, so I can't complain about that one. But Grey's...:tsk: All I know is that I saw a commercial with two people with a pole stuck right through both of them through the chest & they were talking to each other. :huh: They were probably having sex, too.

Grey's Anatomy :yawn:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i've never watched a single episode, and it may be the greatest thing since sliced bread

It's not. I remember watching the first episode and thinking the show would get cancelled before the end of the season. I honestly didn't think that shit would appeal to anyone.

Also, I want to sock everyone that calls that one guy Dr. McDreamy in the face. Repeatedly.

Seriously, fuck that show.

Grey's Anatomy may not be life-altering, mind-blowing television, but ....

It's still highly entertaining and, let's face it ... the cast is HOT!

Mrs Dr. McDreamy :drool:

2148287749-kate-walsh-participara-version-cinematografica-1408.jpg

Queen Bee said:

Also, I want to sock everyone that calls that one guy Dr. McDreamy in the face. Repeatedly.

Amen. I like the show but I can't stand that nickname, or any other of the stupid nicknames on that show. :mad: Seriously, who the hell calls someone McDreamy to their face? So lame.

Back
Top Bottom