I am officially sick of...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FizzingWhizzbees

ONE love, blood, life
...random IMs.

What the hell is wrong with people whose idea of Tuesday night entertainment is sending IMs to people inquiring about

a) their appearance
b) their age
c) their location
d) their "availability"
e) their thoughts on "meeting up"

Seriously, what are the chances that I'm going to meet up with some random bloke who decided to IM me on the off chance of me being crazy or dumb enough to meet up with him on the basis of an exchange of words on a computer screen.

And then you try to explain you're not interested, you don't plan on meeting your future partner over the internet (and even if you were, there are several reasons you and they wouldn't be compatible. :wink: ) and you'd like them to leave you the fuck alone, they throw a hissy fit at you.

I'd just like to say this to all the psychotic IM guys out there:

If you IM me, make sexually suggestive comments towards me, ignore my requests to be left alone and continue to make ever more sexually suggestive comments to me, then the conversation should really end in me telling you to fuck off, rather than in you calling me a :censored:.*

Thank you and goodnight.

*word censored because I strongly object to and refuse to use words such as the one in question.

I never go onto AIM anymore because I get IM's from random pervs with nothing better to do :tsk: :down:

I rarely get those. i think it's because I don't have anything in my profile and because i have it set so that people cannot search for me. before i did that i would get nasty IMs every once in a while.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
i would get those a lot on yahoo and on AIM messenger. now i have just made it private and only allow IM's from certain people

WOAH...hey now!

Who care what this thread is about, look at that sig!!! :shocked: :drool: :combust:

*edited because I was so stunned by the studliness, I typed avatar instead of sig :der:

Last edited:
i have my aim set so people can't search for me, but i tend to post it in my profile on any message board i might register for. funniest had to be some girl from a bad religion board randomly immed me thinking i was a guy and was hitting on me

:huh:

i don't get too many crazy people imming me, just random interferencers asking me why i don't like u2 from time to time...

I get weird arsed IM's from AIM as well.
:grumpy:

But its always Dreadsox. :lol: Coincidently the only person I speak to really on it. I must have it set to that private thing you are all talking about.

Or I'm just not appealing.

Woe.

ICQ was the worst, Turkish lads after a greencard/cyber/the requisite asl...

I get really mental at the "a/s/l?" question...I think I have issues lol....

Angela Harlem said:

But its always Dreadsox. :lol: Coincidently the only person I speak to really on it. I must have it set to that private thing you are all talking about.

Or I'm just not appealing.

Oh Momma...you are appealing.

I do not hear from anyone either. I used to hear from Sula.
Once I heard from NB.

I chat with Bama on occasion.

Fizzing used to say hi, but now she no longer appears on my buddy list. She must be blocking me.

:sad:

You dont need to block anyone miss sarcastic your arse up flower. You HIDE in offline mode :grumpy:

L is for Location nbc. Best to make it Vladivostok if you are ever asked.

:wave: dread :D

nbcrusader said:

Is Vladivostok a good place for IMing?

No, it's a heck of a good place to lie about being from. If I told people I was from Vladivostok they'd never ask me anything else.
Damn. I just admitted that I wasn't from Vladivostok.:mad: :censored:

Back
Top Bottom