I am Officially putting up my christmas tree tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's my tree :slant:

treenoflash.jpg

sicy, your tree looks about the same size as my tree :lol:
mine's not one of the fiber optic trees, but it is a little table top pre-decorated tree. it takes me 5 minutes to put it up lol. i'll probably put it up sometime this weekend, but i wanted to clean up my apartment a little first so it looks nice. my poor little tree has been in our family for years. about 15 years or so ago i guess, my mom bought the tree when we were visiting my aunt after she was in a bad motorcycle accident. then when my brother was in college it was his christmas tree in his dorm room. finally it got passed over to me :lol:

i grew up with a real cedar tree every year when i was a kid. it wasn't until the last 5 years or so that my parents finally got a fake tree.

i remember when i was a kid my mom and dad and brother and i would drive to my great uncle's ranch (about 30 minutes away from our farm), and we'd actually go christmas tree hunting out in the country, and my dad would chop it down. we allways had to find the trees without the berries (the male trees i think if i remember correctly) because my dad was horribly allergic to cedar. but if we found the right kind of tree that didn't have the pollen, he was perfectly fine.

15 feet???? Is it a real one? :ohmy:

Ours is 8 feet and seems HUGE...holy cow, where would you put a 15 foot tree?

I had sooooo much fun putting up the tree the other night. A friend came over to help, and we drank egg nog (the adult type)! :D :drunk: :yikes:

The tree looks great. Hopefully santa will bring me a digital camera so I can show everyone my pretty tree! :flirt: :D

Ugh. Friday was so difficult. Between drinking the night before and all the snow. :sad: :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom